Report NEP-LAB-2007-02-10This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Stephanie Lluis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Del Bono, Emilia & Vuri, Daniela, 2006. "Is it the way she moves? New evidence on the gender wage growth gap in the early careers," ISER Working Paper Series 2006-59, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Pilar González & Maria Clementina Santos & Luís Delfim Santos, 2007. "Education and Gender Wage Differentials in Portugal: What Can We Learn From an Age Cohort Analysis?," CEF.UP Working Papers 0701, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Ronny Freier & Viktor Steiner, 2007. "'Marginal Employment' and the Demand for Heterogenous Labour: Empirical Evidence from a Multi-factor Labour Demand Model for Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 662, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:1629 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Peter Skott & Frederick Guy, 2007. "Power, productivity and profits," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2007-02, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- S. Iranzo & F. Schivardi & E. Tosetti, 2006. "Skill dispersion and firm productivity: an analysis with employer-employee matched data," Working Paper CRENoS 200617, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Cowling, Marc, 2007. "Still At Work? An empirical test of competing theories of long hours culture," MPRA Paper 1614, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mion, Giordano & Naticchioni, Paolo, 2007. "The spatial sorting and matching of skills and firms," MPRA Paper 1721, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brynin, Malcolm & Longhi, Simonetta, 2006. "The wage effects of graduate competition," ISER Working Paper Series 2006-58, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- John Forth, Alex Bryson & Alex Bryson, 2006. "The Theory and Practice of Pay Setting," NIESR Discussion Papers 285, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- John S. Earle & Almos Telegdy, 2007. "Ownership and Wages: Estimating Public-Private and Foreign-Domestic Differentials with LEED from Hungary, 1986–2003," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 07-134, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Philip Oreopoulos & Till von Wachter & Andrew Heisz, 2006. "The Short- and Long-Term Career Effects of Graduating in a Recession: Hysteresis and Heterogeneity in the Market for College Graduates," NBER Working Papers 12159, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Del Boca Daniela & Pasqua Silvia & Pronzato Chiara, 2006. "The Impact of Institutions on Motherhood and Work," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 200608, University of Turin.
- Markus Pannenberg & Martin Spieß, 2007. "GEE Estimation of a Two-Equation Panel Data Model: An Analysis of Wage Dynamics and the Incidence of Profit-Sharing in West Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 663, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- David Card & Raj Chetty & Andrea Weber, 2007. "The Spike at Benefit Exhaustion: Leaving the Unemployment System or Starting a New Job?," NBER Working Papers 12893, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.