Report NEP-LAB-2006-05-13This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Stephanie Lluis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Buhai, Sebastian & Teulings, Coen, 2005. "Tenure Profiles and Efficient Separation in a Stochastic Productivity Model," Working Papers 05-9, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics, revised 03 Oct 2006.
- CorneliÃŸen, Thomas, 2006. "Job characteristics as determinants of job satisfaction and labour mobility," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP), Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche FakultÃ¤t dp-334, Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche FakultÃ¤t.
- Wiji Arulampalam & Alison Booth & Mark L. Bryan, 2006. "Are there Asymmetries in the Effects of Training on the Conditional Male Wage Distribution?," CEPR Discussion Papers 523, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Drago, Francesco, 2006. "Career Consequences of Hyperbolic Time Preferences," IZA Discussion Papers 2113, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Munch, Jakob R. & Rosholm, Michael & Svarer, Michael, 2006. "Home Ownership, Job Duration and Wages," IZA Discussion Papers 2110, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Durevall, Dick & Munshi, Farzana, 2006. "Trade Liberalization and Wage Inequality: Empirical Evidence from Bangladesh," Working Papers in Economics 205, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:sap:spesar:02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- J. David Brown & John Earle & Vladimir Vakhitov, 2006. "Wages, Layoffs, and Privatization: Evidence from Ukraine," CERT Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University 0601, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Dean Hyslop & Suresh Yahanpath, 2005. "Income Growth and Earnings Variations in New Zealand, 1998â€”2004," Treasury Working Paper Series 05/11, New Zealand Treasury.
- Benoit Dostie & Rajshri Jayaraman & Mathieu TrÃ©panier, 2006. "The Returns to Computer Use Revisited, Again," Cahiers de recherche, CIRPEE 0614, CIRPEE.
- Item repec:ven:wpaper:03_06ev is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jacobi, Lena & Kluve, Jochen, 2006. "Before and After the Hartz Reforms: The Performance of Active Labour Market Policy in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 2100, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Brown, Alessio J. G. & Orszag, Mike & Snower, Dennis J., 2006. "Unemployment Accounts and Employment Incentives," IZA Discussion Papers 2105, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Grund, Christian & Westergård-Nielsen, Niels, 2005. "Age Structure of the Workforce and Firm Performance," Working Papers 05-10, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- O'Brien, Martin, 2006. "The Youth Labour Market in Australia - Implications From Work Choices Legislation," Economics Working Papers, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia wp06-08, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.