Report NEP-LAB-2006-02-26This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Stephanie Lluis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robinson, Helen & Wadsworth, Jonathan, 2006. "The Impact of the Minimum Wage on the Incidence of Second Job Holding in Britain," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2006/14, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- David H. Autor & Lawrence F. Katz & Melissa S. Kearney, 2006. "The Polarization of the U.S. Labor Market," NBER Working Papers 11986, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carlsson, Mikael & Eriksson, Stefan & Gottfries, Nils, 2006. "Testing Theories of Job Creation: Does Supply Create Its Own Demand?," Working Paper Series 2006:7, Uppsala University, Department of Economics, revised 23 Oct 2008.
- René Böheim & Ulrike Muehlberger, 2006. "Dependent Forms of Self-employment in the UK: Identifying Workers on the Border between Employment and Self-Employment," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp091, Vienna University of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Xavier Cuadras Morató & Xavier Mateos-Planas, 2006. "Wage inequality and unemployment with overeducation," Economics Working Papers 938, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Wouter Vermeulen & J. van Ommeren, 2006. "Compensation of regional unemployment in housing markets," CPB Discussion Paper 57, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Diego Comin & Erica L. Groshen & Bess Rabin, 2006. "Turbulent Firms, Turbulent Wages?," NBER Working Papers 12032, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- OKKERSE, Liesbet, . "Simulating the impact of immigration on wages and unemployment," Working Papers 2005036, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- CHUSSEAU, Nathalie & DUMONT, Michel & HELLIER, Joël & RAYP, Glenn & WILLEMÉ, Peter, . "Wage inequality and immigration in Europe during the first stage of the international division of labour (1960-1975)," Working Papers 2005025, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Lex Borghans & Bas ter Weel & Bruce A. Weinberg, 2006. "People People: Social Capital and the Labor-Market Outcomes of Underrepresented Groups," NBER Working Papers 11985, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lindbeck, Assar & Palme, Mårten & Persson, Mats, 2006. "Job Security and Work Absence: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Working Paper Series 660, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Kåre Johansen & Ørjan Mydland & Bjarne Strøm, 2006. "Politics in Wage setting: Does government colour matter?," Working Paper Series 6506, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Arnstein Aassve & Simon Burgess & Matt Dickson & Carol Propper, 2004. "Employment, Family Union, and Childbearing Decisions in Great Britain," CASE Papers 084, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Michal Myck & Leszek Morawski & Jerzy Mycielski, 2006. "Employment Fluctuations and Dynamics of the Aggregate Average Wage in Poland 1996 - 2003," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 545, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Joshua C. Pinkston, 2006. "How Much Do Employers Learn from Referrals?," Working Papers 392, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Aurora Galego, 2006. "The Self-Employment Choice in Portugal: How Different are Women from Men," Economics Working Papers 3_2006, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).