Report NEP-KNM-2008-11-11This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benoit Dostie & Rajshri Jayaraman, 2008. "Organizational redesign, information technologies and workplace productivity," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-08-007, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Missaka Warusawitharana, 2008. "Research and development, profits and firm value: a structural estimation," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2008-52, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Item repec:ctl:louvco:2008052 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gregory Wegmann, 2008. "The balanced scorecard as a knowledge management tool: a French experience in a semi-public insurance company," Working Papers CREGO 1080902, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00101361 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Elisabetta, LODIGIANI, 2008. "Diaspora Externalities and Technology Diffusion," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2008008, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Nadja Wirz, 2008. "Assessing the Role of Technology Adoption in China's Growth Performance," EPRU Working Paper Series 2008-06, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Concetta Castiglione, 2008. "ICT Investments and Technical Efficiency in Italian Manufacturing Firms: The Productivity Paradox Revisited," Trinity Economics Papers tep0408, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Jérôme Vicente & Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Olivier Brossard, 2008. "Getting Into Networks and Clusters: Evidence on the GNSS composite knowledge process in (and from) Midi-Pyrénées," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0815, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Oct 2008.
- Oliver Falck & Stephan Heblich, 2008. "Incumbent Innovation and Entry by Spinoff," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-083, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.