Report NEP-IPR-2013-10-11This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Giovanni Ramello issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ekaterina Khramova & Dirk Meissner & Galina Sagieva, 2013. "Statistical patent analysis indicators as a means of determining country technological specialisation," HSE Working papers WP BRP 09/STI/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Cremers, Katrin & Ernicke, Max & Gaessler, Fabian & Harhoff, Dietmar & Helmers, Christian & McDonagh, Luke & Schliessler, Paula & Van Zeebroeck, Nicolas, 2013. "Patent litigation in Europe," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-072, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Angus C.Chu & Yuichi Furukawa & Lei Ji, 2013. "Patents RD subsidies and endogenous market structure in a Schumpeterian economy," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2013-19, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Evers, Lisa & Miller, Helen & Spengel, Christoph, 2013. "Intellectual property box regimes: Effective tax rates and tax policy considerations," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-070, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Eva Dettmann & Iciar Dominguez Lacasa & Jutta Guenther & Bjorn Jindra, 2013. "Determinants of foreign technological activity in German regions - a count model analysis of transnational patents (1996-2009)," HSE Working papers WP BRP 17/STI/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- G. Parmentier & Vincent Mangematin, 2013. "Orchestrating innovation with user communities in the creative industries," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) halshs-00848861, HAL.
- Beatriz Plaza & Pilar Gonzalez-Casimiro & Paz Moral-Zuazo & Courtney Waldron, 2013. "Culture-led City Brands as Economic Engines: Theory and Empirics," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-05-2013, the Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Oct 2013.
- Shane Greenstein & Frank Nagle, 2013. "Digital Dark Matter and the Economic Contribution of Apache," NBER Working Papers 19507, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.