Report NEP-IPR-2009-04-18This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yamauchi, Isamu & Nagaoka, Sadao, 2008. "Complementary Reforms of Patent Examination Request System in Japan," IIR Working Paper 08-07, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Rieko Aoki & Aaron Schiff, 2009. "Collective Rights Organizations and Investment in Upstream R&D," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd08-045, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Maria Pluvia Zuniga & Dominique Guellec, 2009. "Who Licenses out Patents and Why?: Lessons from a Business Survey," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2009/5, OECD Publishing.
- Nishimura, Junichi & Okamuro, Hiroyuki, 2008. "Has the industrial cluster project improved the R&D efficiency of industry-university partnership in Japan?," CCES Discussion Paper Series 4, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Valentine Millot, 2009. "Trademarks as an Indicator of Product and Marketing Innovations," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2009/6, OECD Publishing.
- Uwe Cantner & Sarah Kösters, 2009. "R&D Subsidies to Start-ups - Effective Drivers of Patent Activity and Employment Growth?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-027, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.