Report NEP-IPR-2007-08-08This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stefano Comino & Fabio M. Manenti, 2007. "Dual licensing in open source software markets," Department of Economics Working Papers 0718, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Robert L. Basmann & Michael McAleer & Daniel Slottje, 2007. "Patent Activity and Technical Change," DEA Working Papers, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'EconomÃa Aplicada 27, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'EconomÃa Aplicada.
- Chu, Angus C., 2007. "Special Interest Politics and Intellectual Property Rights: An Economic Analysis of Strengthening Patent Protection in the Pharmaceutical Industry," MPRA Paper 4349, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luigi Bonatti, 2007. "Complementary research strategies, first-mover advantage and the inefficiency of patents," Department of Economics Working Papers 0717, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Paola Criscuolo, 2003. "Reverse Technology Transfer: A Patent Citation Analysis of the European Chemical and Pharmaceutical Sectors," SPRU Working Paper Series 107, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Luigi Filippini, 2006. "Cournot competition among multiproduct firms:specialization through licensing," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Teoria Economica e Metodi Quantitativi itemq0542, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Magnus Gulbrandsen & Lars Nerdrum, 2007. "University-industry relations in Norway," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20070613, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Roberto Fontana & Aldo Geuna & Mireille Matt, 2003. "Firm Size and Openness: the Driving Forces of University-Industry Collaboration," SPRU Working Paper Series 103, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Christopher A. Laincz & Ana Rodrigues, 2007. "The Impact of Cost-Reducing R&D Spillovers on the Ergodic Distribution of Market Structures," Working Papers 23, Portuguese Competition Authority.
- Gianluca Femminis & Gianmaria Martini, 2007. "Spillovers, disclosure lags, and incentives to innovate. Do oligopolies over-invest in R&D?," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Teoria Economica e Metodi Quantitativi itemq0744, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Federico Etro, 2006. "The Engine of Growth," Working Papers, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics 100, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2006.
- Tom Broekel, 2007. "A Concordance between Industries and Technologies Matching the technological fields of the Patentatlas to the German Industry Classification," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-041, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.