Report NEP-IPR-2007-03-17This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schneider, Cédric, 2005. "Fences and competition in patent races," MPRA Paper 2087, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Régibeau, Pierre & Rockett, Katharine, 2007. "Are More Important Patents Approved More Slowly and Should They Be?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6178, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hagedoorn, John & Lorenz-Orlean, Stefanie & Kranenburg, Hans, 2007. "Inter-firm technology transfer: Partnership-embedded licensing or standard licensing agreements?," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 006, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Manuel, Eduardo, 2006. "Microeconomics of Knowledge: African Case," MPRA Paper 2137, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vasileios Zikos, 2007. "Equilibrium and Optimal R&D Roles in a Mixed Market," Discussion Paper Series 2007_08, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Mar 2007.
- Margaret K. Kyle, 2007. "Strategic Responses to Parallel Trade," NBER Working Papers 12968, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Minniti, Antonio, 2006. "Multi-Product Firms, R&D, and Growth," MPRA Paper 2097, University Library of Munich, Germany.