Report NEP-INT-2012-11-17This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marina Murat, 2012. "Out of sight, not out of mind. Education networks and international trade," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 087, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics.
- Item repec:iab:iabdpa:072012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Miguel Manjón & Juan A. Mañez & María E. Rochina-Barrachina & Juan A. Sanchis-Llopis, 2012. "Export intensity and the productivity gains of exporting," Working Papers 1216, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Joachim Wagner, 2012. "The Great Export Recovery in German Manufacturing Industries, 2009/2010," Working Paper Series in Economics 253, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Mitchell Kellman & Mitchell Yochanan Shachmurove, 2012. "Trade Sophistication in a Transition Economy: Poland 1980–2009," Working Papers 64, Department of Applied Econometrics, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Marco Alderighi & Alberto Gaggero, 2012. "Do non-stop flights boost exports?," DEM Working Papers Series 012, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Silvio Contessi & Francesca de Nicola, 2012. "What do we know about the relationship between access to finance and international trade?," Working Papers 2012-054, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Elie Appelbaum & Mark Melatos, 2012. "Camouflaged Trade Agreements," Working Papers 2012_2, York University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:42340 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joël Hellier, 2012. "North-South Globalization and Inequality," Working Papers 273, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Item repec:iab:iabdpa:242012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nicolas Berman & José de Sousa & Philippe Martin & Thierry Mayer, 2012. "Time to ship during financial crises," Working Papers 2012-25, CEPII research center.
- Youssouf KIENDREBEOGO, 2012. "Understanding the Causal Links between Financial Development and International Trade," Working Papers halshs-00747618, HAL.
- Leandro Arozamena & Federico Weinschelbaum, 2012. "Incentive Schemes in Export and Investment Promotions," IDB Publications 77438, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Youssouf KIENDREBEOGO, 2012. "The Effects of Financial Development on Trade Performance and the Role of Institutions," Working Papers halshs-00748544, HAL.
- Item repec:iab:iabdpa:082012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Emanuele Forlani, 2012. "Irish firms’ productivity and Imported Inputs," DEM Working Papers Series 009, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.