Report NEP-INT-2011-04-23This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Smeets, Valérie & Warzynski, Frédéric, 2010. "Learning by Exporting, Importing or Both? Estimating productivity with multi-product firms, pricing heterogeneity and the role of international trade," Working Papers 10-13, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Yalta, A. Yasemin & Demir, Ishak, 2010. "The Extent of Trade Mis-Invoicing in Turkey: Did Post-1990 Policies Matter?," MPRA Paper 30186, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thierry Mayer & Marc J. Melitz & Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano, 2011. "Market Size, Competition, and the Product Mix of Exporters," NBER Working Papers 16959, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Du Caju, Philip & Rycx, FranÃ§ois & Tojerow, Ilan, 2011. "Wage structure effects of international trade: evidence from a small open economy," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 1325, European Central Bank.
- Giordano Mion & Luca David Opromolla, 2011. "Managersâ€™ Mobility, Trade Status, and Wages," Working Papers, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department w201104, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Gita Gopinath & Brent Neiman, 2011. "Trade Adjustment and Productivity in Large Crises," NBER Working Papers 16958, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roberto Ãlvarez & Hasan Faruq & Ricardo A. LÃ³pez, 2010. "Is Previous Exporting Experience Relevant for New Exports?," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile, Central Bank of Chile 599, Central Bank of Chile.
- Marie Stack & Eric Pentecost, 2011. "A Gravity Model Approach to Estimating Prospective Trade Gains in the EU Accession and Associated Countries," Working Papers, Nottingham Trent University, Nottingham Business School, Economics Division 2010/11, Nottingham Trent University, Nottingham Business School, Economics Division.
- Item repec:bsl:wpaper:03/11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Manuel R. Agosin & Roberto Alvarez & Claudio Bravo-Ortega, 2011. "Determinants of Export Diversificationaround the World: 1962 - 2000," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile, Central Bank of Chile 605, Central Bank of Chile.
- Ariel Burstein & Marc J. Melitz, 2011. "Trade Liberalization and Firm Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 16960, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dan Ciuriak & Beverly Lapham & Robert Wolfe & Terry Collins-Williams & John M. Curtis, 2011. "New-New Trade Policy," Working Papers, Queen's University, Department of Economics 1263, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- MatÃas Berthelon, 2011. "Chilean Export Performance: the Rol of Intensive and Extensive Margins," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile, Central Bank of Chile 615, Central Bank of Chile.
- Alho, Kari E.O., 2011. "Should Sweden Join the EMU? An Analysis of General Equilibrium Effects through Trade," Discussion Papers, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy 1245, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- MÃ©lise Jaud & Madina Kukenova, 2011. "Financial development and survival of African agri-food exports," Working Papers halshs-00586320, HAL.