Report NEP-INT-2010-02-05This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kris James Mitchener & Se Yan, 2010. "Globalization, Trade & Wages: What Does History tell us about China?," NBER Working Papers 15679, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aysu Ýnsel & Mehmet Mahmut Tekçe, 2009. "Modelling The Trade Flows of The Gulf Cooperation Council Countries: A New Approach to Gravity Model," Working Papers 2010/2, Turkish Economic Association.
- Andrea Mantovani & Alireza Naghavi, 2010. "Parallel Imports and Innovation in an Emerging Economy," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 038, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics.
- Freund, Caroline & Rocha, Nadia, 2010. "What constrains Africa's exports ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5184, The World Bank.
- A. Mantovani & A. Naghavi, 2010. "Parallel Imports and Innovation in an Emerging Economy," Working Papers 688, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Manuel Agosin & Roberto Álvarez & Claudio Bravo-Ortega & Esteban Puentes, 2010. "Determinants of exports diversifications around the world: 1962 - 2000," Working Papers wp309, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Kaminski, Bartlomiej & Ng, Francis, 2010. "Bosnia and Herzegovina's surprising export performance : back to the past in a new veil but will It last ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5187, The World Bank.
- Wolfgang Koller & Robert Stehrer, 2009. "Trade Integration, Outsourcing and Employment in Austria: A Decomposition Approach," wiiw Working Papers 56, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Cafiso, Gianluca, 2009. "The Export Performance of the Euro Area countries in the period 1996-2007," MPRA Paper 20263, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leon du Toit & Johan Fourie & Devon Trew, 2010. "The sources of comparative advantage in tourism," Working Papers 01/2010, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Jacques-François Thisse, 2009. "How Transport Costs Shape the Spatial Pattern of Economic Activity," OECD/ITF Joint Transport Research Centre Discussion Papers 2009/13, OECD Publishing.
- Ana Margarida Fernandes & Caroline Paunov, 2010. "Does Trade Stimulate Innovation?: Evidence from Firm-Product Data," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 286, OECD Publishing.
- Dean Baker, 2009. "Issues in Trade and Protectionism," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2009-45, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Dean Baker & Hye-Jin Rho, 2009. "Free Trade in Health Care: The Gains from Globalized Medicare and Medicaid," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2009-38, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Corinne Bagoulla & Emmanuelle Chevassus-Lozza & Karine Daniel & Carl Gaigné, 2010. "Regional production adjustment to import competition: evidence from the French agro-industry," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 10-01, INRA UMR SMART.