Report NEP-INT-2010-02-05This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kris James Mitchener & Se Yan, 2010. "Globalization, Trade & Wages: What Does History tell us about China?," NBER Working Papers 15679, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aysu Ýnsel & Mehmet Mahmut Tekçe, 2009. "Modelling The Trade Flows of The Gulf Cooperation Council Countries: A New Approach to Gravity Model," Working Papers 2010/2, Turkish Economic Association.
- Andrea Mantovani & Alireza Naghavi, 2010. "Parallel Imports and Innovation in an Emerging Economy," Center for Economic Research (RECent), University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics 038, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics.
- Freund, Caroline & Rocha, Nadia, 2010. "What constrains Africa's exports ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5184, The World Bank.
- A. Mantovani & A. Naghavi, 2010. "Parallel Imports and Innovation in an Emerging Economy," Working Papers 688, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Manuel Agosin & Roberto Ãlvarez & Claudio Bravo-Ortega & Esteban Puentes, 2010. "Determinants of exports diversifications around the world: 1962 - 2000," Working Papers, University of Chile, Department of Economics wp309, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Kaminski, Bartlomiej & Ng, Francis, 2010. "Bosnia and Herzegovina's surprising export performance : back to the past in a new veil but will It last ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5187, The World Bank.
- Wolfgang Koller & Robert Stehrer, 2009. "Trade Integration, Outsourcing and Employment in Austria: A Decomposition Approach," wiiw Working Papers 56, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Cafiso, Gianluca, 2009. "The Export Performance of the Euro Area countries in the period 1996-2007," MPRA Paper 20263, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leon du Toit & Johan Fourie & Devon Trew, 2010. "The sources of comparative advantage in tourism," Working Papers 01/2010, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Jacques-François Thisse, 2009. "How Transport Costs Shape the Spatial Pattern of Economic Activity," OECD/ITF Joint Transport Research Centre Discussion Papers 2009/13, OECD Publishing.
- Ana Margarida Fernandes & Caroline Paunov, 2010. "Does Trade Stimulate Innovation?: Evidence from Firm-Product Data," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 286, OECD Publishing.
- Dean Baker, 2009. "Issues in Trade and Protectionism," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR) 2009-45, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Dean Baker & Hye-Jin Rho, 2009. "Free Trade in Health Care: The Gains from Globalized Medicare and Medicaid," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR) 2009-38, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Corinne Bagoulla & Emmanuelle Chevassus-Lozza & Karine Daniel & Carl Gaigné, 2010. "Regional production adjustment to import competition: evidence from the French agro-industry," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 10-01, INRA UMR SMART.