Report NEP-INO-2007-06-18This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Koen Frenken issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oleg Yerokhin & GianCarlo Moschini, 2007. "Intellectual Property Rights and Crop-Improving R&D under Adaptive Destruction," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 07-wp449, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Item repec:uto:labeco:200702 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Muge Ozman, 2007. "Breadth and Depth of Main Technology Fields: An empirical investigation using patent data," STPS Working Papers 0701, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jun 2007.
- MÃ¸ller, Charles, 2006. "The Conceptual Framework for Business Process Innovation: Towards a Research Program on Global Supply Chain Intelligence," Informatics Research Group Working Papers, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies I-2006-02, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Amavilah, Voxi Heinrich, 2007. "The effects of technology-as-knowledge on the economic performance of developing countries: An econometric analysis using annual publications data for Botswana, Namibia, and South Africa, 1976-2004," MPRA Paper 3482, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- MÃ¸en, Jarle, 2007. "Should Finland Introduce an R&D Tax Credit? Reflections Based on Norwegian R&D Tax Policy," Discussion Papers, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy 1097, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Akkaya, Cenk, 2007. "Techonology Based Strategic Alliances: A Turkish Perspective," MPRA Paper 3479, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ryuhei Wakasugi & Banri Ito, 2007. "The Effects of Stronger Intellectual Property Rights on Technology Transfer: Evidence from Japanese Firm-level Data," KIER Working Papers 632, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Mauro Giorgio Marrano & Jonathan Haskel & Gavin Wallis, 2007. "What Happened to the Knowledge Economy? ICT, Intangible Investment and Britain's Productivity Record Revisited," Working Papers, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance 603, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Stefan Ambec & Paul Lanoie, 2007. "When and why does it pay to be green?," Cahiers de recherche 07-04, HEC MontrÃ©al, Institut d'Ã©conomie appliquÃ©e.
- Geffroy, Olivier & Geffroy, Anne-GaÃ«lle, 2006. "DRMs, Innovation and Creation," MPRA Paper 3515, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sinan Aral & Erik Brynjolfsson & Marshall Van Alstyne, 2007. "Information, Technology and Information Worker Productivity: Task Level Evidence," NBER Working Papers 13172, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nardon, L. & Aten, K., 2007. "Beyond a better mousetrap: a cultural analysis of the adoption of ethanol in Brazil," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School 2007-18, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Henrekson, Magnus, 2007. "Entrepreneurship and Institutions," Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics 707, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Flacher, David & Jennequin, Hugues & Lorenzi, Jean-HervÃ©, 2006. "Innovation, Investment and Regulation: What are the Options for Regulation in the Near Future?," MPRA Paper 3573, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- SCHEUER, Alexander, 2006. "Traditional paradigms for new services? : The Commission Proposal for a 'Audiovisual Media Services Directive'," MPRA Paper 3517, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Meyer, Laurence, 2006. "Three scenarios for TV in 2015," MPRA Paper 3519, University Library of Munich, Germany.