Techonology Based Strategic Alliances: A Turkish Perspective
AbstractStrategic alliances can be as simple as two companies sharing their technological and/or marketing resources. In this context, strategic alliances help firms in an entrepreneurial way by allowing them to reorganize their value chain activities more effectively. Business alliances can assist organizations to acquire the means to compete within an ever complex and changing environment and it provide firms with market knowledge, open up access to know-how and technology. This study focuses on the technology related alliances from 2002 to 2005 in Turkey.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 3479.
Date of creation: 2007
Date of revision:
Strategic Alliances; Techology Based Alliances; Compatitive Power;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O32 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- O3 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2007-06-18 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CSE-2007-06-18 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-CWA-2007-06-18 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-HIS-2007-06-18 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-INO-2007-06-18 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2007-06-18 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-TID-2007-06-18 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.