Report NEP-INO-2007-05-19This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Koen Frenken issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:chy:respap:rp26 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Francesca Lotti & Jacques Mairesse, 2007. "Employment, innovation, and productivity: Evidence from italian microdata," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 622, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Karlsson, Charlie & Andersson, Åke E & Cheshire, Paul & Stough, Roger R, 2007. "Innovation, Dynamic Regions and Regional Dynamics," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 89, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Björn Johnson & Jens Müller & Jeffrey Orozco, 2007. "Pitfalls and Opportunities in Knowledge Sharing - Experiences from a research capacity building project in Central America," DRUID Working Papers 07-04, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Zoghi, Cindy & Mohr, Robert D. & Meyer, Peter B., 2007. "Workplace Organization and Innovation," Working Papers 405, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Giorgio Marrano, Mauro & Haskel, Jonathan, 2007. "How Much Does the UK Invest in Intangible Assets?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6287, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jan Fagerberg & Bart Verspagen, 2006. "Innovation studies-an emerging discipline (or what)? A study of the global network of innovation scholars," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20060911, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Nguyen, Ngoc Anh & Pham, Quang Ngoc & Nguyen, Dinh Chuc & Nguyen, Duc Nhat, 2007. "Innovation and Export of Vietnam’s SME Sector," MPRA Paper 3256, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bloom, Nicholas & Sadun, Raffaella & Van Reenen, John, 2007. "Americans Do I.T. Better: US Multinationals and the Productivity Miracle," CEPR Discussion Papers 6291, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- 徳井, 丞次 & 乾, 友彦 & 落合, 勝昭, 2007. "資本のヴィンテージ、研究開発と生産性," CEI Working Paper Series 2007-2, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Heng, Stefan, 2006. "Media industry facing biggest upheaval since Gutenberg. Media consumers morphing into media makers," MPRA Paper 3250, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heng, Stefan, 2007. "E-commerce settles for established payment systems: Limited market potential for innovative payment systems," MPRA Paper 3251, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Florida, Richard & Mellander, Charlotta & Stolarick, Kevin, 2007. "Inside the Black Box of Regional Development - human capital, the creative class and tolerance," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 88, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.