Report NEP-IND-2011-09-05This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yoon-Ho Alex Lee & Donald Brown, 2011. "Competition, Consumer Welfare, and the Social Cost of Monopoly," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000203, David K. Levine.
- Clifton, Judith & Díaz-Fuentes, Daniel & Comín Comín, Francisco, 2011. "From national monopoly to Multinational Corporation: how regulation shaped the road towards telecommunications internationalization," MPRA Paper 33017, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hernán Vallejo & Miguel Espinosa, 2011. "Inferring Agent Behavior and Economic Information, with Free Entry and Exit of Firms," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 008909, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- David P.Byrne & Roger Ware, 2011. "Price Cycles and Price Leadership in Gasoline Markets: New Evidence from Canada," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1124, The University of Melbourne.
- David P.Byrne, 2011. "Consolidation and Price Discrimination in the Cable Television Industry," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1118, The University of Melbourne.
- Daniel Montolio & Francesc Trillas, 2011. "Regulatory federalism and industrial policy in broadband telecommunications," Working Papers 2011/15, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).