Report NEP-IND-2007-04-09This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:300010401 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rudholm, Niklas, 2007. "Deregulating the Norwegian Pharmaceuticals Market - Consequences for Costs and Availability," HUI Working Papers, HUI Research 7, HUI Research.
- Jordi Brandts & AyÃ§a Ebru Giritligil, 2006. "Entry and Market Selection of Firms: A Laboratory Study," UFAE and IAE Working Papers, Unitat de Fonaments de l'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (UAB) and Institut d'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (CSIC) 690.07, Unitat de Fonaments de l'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (UAB) and Institut d'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (CSIC).
- Michael HÃ¼bler, 2007. "A Simple Model of Outsourcing with Cournot Competition," Kiel Working Papers 1320, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Haufler, Andreas & Wooton, Ian, 2007. "Competition for Firms in an Oligopolistic Industry: Do Firms or Countries Have to Pay?," Discussion Papers in Economics, University of Munich, Department of Economics 1399, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- IvÃ¡n Moreno Torres & Jaume Puig & Joan-Ramon Borrell-ArquÃ©, 2007. "Generic entry into a regulated pharmaceutical market," Working Papers, Research Center on Health and Economics, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra 1014, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Giulietti, Monica & Otero, Jesus & Waterson, Michael, 2007. "Pricing behaviour under competition in the UK electricity supply industry," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 790, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- HÃ¶ffler, Felix & Schmidt, Klaus M., 2007. "Two Tales on Resale," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 198, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Shuichi Ohori, 2007. "Dynamic environmental taxes in an international duopoly," KIER Working Papers 628, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Manchev, Peter, 2006. "Oligopoly Model of a Debit Card Network," MPRA Paper 2460, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Feb 2007.
- Ruhai Wu & Xianjun Geng & Andrew B. Whinston, 2006. "Rationing-Based Price Discrimination," Working Papers, Department of Economics, College of Business, Florida Atlantic University 06010, Department of Economics, College of Business, Florida Atlantic University.
- Testuya Shinkai & Makoto Okamura, 2006. "The Effects of the Asymmetry of Information Intrafirms on Oligopolistic Market Outcomes," Discussion Paper Series, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University 29, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Apr 2006.