Report NEP-IND-2004-07-26This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean Marie Abraham & Martin Gaynor & William B Vogt, 2003. "Entry and Competition in Local Hospital Markets," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 03/088, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Pradeep Dubey & Dieter Sondermann, 2003. "Perfect Competition in a Bilateral Monopoly," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers, University of Bonn, Germany bgse26_2003, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Barak Orbach, . "Antitrust and Pricing in the Motion Picture Industry," University of Michigan John M. Olin Center for Law & Economics Working Paper Series, University of Michigan John M. Olin Center for Law & Economics umichlwps-1009, University of Michigan John M. Olin Center for Law & Economics.
- Tamunopriye J. Agiobenebo, 2004. "Market Structure, Concentration Indices and Welfare Cost," Industrial Organization, EconWPA 0406011, EconWPA.
- Dennis W. Carlton, 2004. "Why Barriers to Entry are Barriers to Understanding," NBER Working Papers 10577, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Gaynor & William B Vogt, 2003. "Competition among Hospitals," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 03/087, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Dirk Bergemann & Juuso Valimaki, 2004. "Dynamic Price Competition," Yale School of Management Working Papers, Yale School of Management ysm360, Yale School of Management.
- Nicholas Economides & Brian Viard, 2004. "Pricing of Complementary Goods and Network Effects," Industrial Organization, EconWPA 0407005, EconWPA.
- Item repec:att:bielme:2003348 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Licun Xue & Rabah Amir & Effrosyni Diamantoudi, 2004. "Merger Performance under Uncertain Efficiency Gains," Working Papers 2004.79, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Joseph A. Clougherty, 2004. "Antitrust Holdup Source, Cross-National Institutional Variation, and Corporate Political Strategy Implications for Domestic Mergers in a Global Context," CIG Working Papers, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG) SP II 2004-09, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Eren Inci, 2004. "A Model of R&D Tax Incentives," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 597, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 09 Oct 2006.