Report NEP-IND-2003-04-09This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Douglas A. Galbi, 2003. "Growth in the “New Economy”: U.S. Bandwidth Use and Pricing Across the 1990s," Macroeconomics 0304002, EconWPA.
- Philip L. Williams & Graeme Woodbridge, 2003. "Antitrust Merger Policy: Lessons from the Australian Experience," NBER Working Papers 9600, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:wop:bodewp:466 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Laura Rondi & Leo Sleuwaegen & Davide Vannoni, 2003. "Changes in the industrial and geographical diversification of leading firms in European manufacturing," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2003-8, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Mark J. Koetse & Arno J. van der Vlist & Henri L.F. de Groot, 2003. "Investment, Expectations and Uncertainty: Empirical Evidence on the Relevance of Firm Size," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-025/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Bossink, B.A.G., 2002. "Innovative quality management practices in the Dutch construction industry," Serie Research Memoranda 0021, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Item repec:wop:bodewp:468 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wop:bodewp:465 is not listed on IDEAS anymore