Report NEP-IND-2003-04-09This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Douglas A. Galbi, 2003. "Growth in the “New Economy”: U.S. Bandwidth Use and Pricing Across the 1990s," Macroeconomics, EconWPA 0304002, EconWPA.
- Philip L. Williams & Graeme Woodbridge, 2003. "Antitrust Merger Policy: Lessons from the Australian Experience," NBER Working Papers 9600, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:wop:bodewp:466 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Laura Rondi & Leo Sleuwaegen & Davide Vannoni, 2003. "Changes in the industrial and geographical diversification of leading firms in European manufacturing," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School 2003-8, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Mark J. Koetse & Arno J. van der Vlist & Henri L.F. de Groot, 2003. "Investment, Expectations and Uncertainty: Empirical Evidence on the Relevance of Firm Size," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 03-025/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Bossink, B.A.G., 2002. "Innovative quality management practices in the Dutch construction industry," Serie Research Memoranda, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics 0021, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Item repec:wop:bodewp:468 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wop:bodewp:465 is not listed on IDEAS anymore