Report NEP-IFN-2009-07-28This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cruz Rodriguez, Alexis, 2009. "Choosing and assessing exchange rate regimes: A survey of the literature," MPRA Paper 16314, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arslan Razmi & Martin Rapetti & Peter Skott, 2009. "The Real Exchange Rate as an Instrument of Development Policy," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2009-07, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:rim:rimwps:wp24_09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:rim:rimwps:wp25_09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Laurence M. Ball, 2009. "Policy Responses to Exchange-Rate Movements," NBER Working Papers 15173, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ashima Goyal, 2009. "Global Financial Architecture: Past and Present Arguments, Advice, Action," Working Papers id:2130, eSocialSciences.
- Aliyu, Shehu Usman Rano, 2009. "Impact of Oil Price Shock and Exchange Rate Volatility on Economic Growth in Nigeria: An Empirical Investigation," MPRA Paper 16319, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Jun 2009.
- Prashanth Mahagaonkar & Rainer Schweickert & Aditya S. Chavali, 2009. "Sectoral R&D Intensity and Exchange Rate Volatility: A Panel Study for OECD Countries," Kiel Working Papers 1531, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Mario Cerrato & Nicholas Sarantis & Alex Saunders, 2009. "An investigation of customer order flow in the foreign exchange market," Working Papers 2009_25, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow, revised Feb 2010.
- Kosta Josifidis & Jean-Pierre Allegret & Emilija Beker Pucar, 2009. "Monetary and Exchange Rate Regimes Changes: The Cases of Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Republic of Serbia," Post-Print halshs-00404729, HAL.
- Altar, Moisa & Albu, Lucian Liviu & Dumitru, Ionut & Necula, Ciprian, 2009. "Evidente privind Intensitatea Fenomenului Balassa-Sauelson pentru Economia Romaneasca," Studii Economice 090705, National Institute of Economic Research.