Report NEP-IFN-2007-05-12This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kenneth W Clements & Yihui Lan, 2006. "A New Approach to Forecasting Exchange Rates," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 06-29, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Ahmet Atil Asici, 2007. "Parametric and Non-parametric Approaches to Exits from Fixed Exchange Rate Regimes," IHEID Working Papers 14-2007, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Syed A. Basher & Josep Lluís Carrion-i-Silvestre, 2007. "Another Look at the Null of Stationary RealExchange Rates. Panel Data with Structural Breaks and Cross-section Dependence," IREA Working Papers 200710, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised May 2007.
- Vitek, Francis, 2007. "An Evaluation of the Exchange Rate Forecasting Performance of the New Keynesian Model," MPRA Paper 2945, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Guido Lorenzoni, 2007. "Persistent Appreciations and Overshooting: A Normative Analysis," NBER Working Papers 13077, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stavarek, Daniel, 2006. "Ability of the New EU Member States to Fulfill the Exchange Rate Stability Convergence Criterion," MPRA Paper 1202, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Wilson, 2007. "Exchange Rate Cooperation in East Asia – Why a Basket Approach may be best," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0707, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Niklas J. Westelius & Mathias Hoffmann & Jens Sondergaard, 2007. "The Timing and Magnitude of Exchange Rate Overshooting," Hunter College Department of Economics Working Papers 418, Hunter College: Department of Economics.
- Nicolas Stoffels & Cédric Tille, 2007. "Why are Switzerland's foreign assets so low? The growing financial exposure of a small open economy," Staff Reports 283, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Kenneth W. Clements & Mei Han & Inga Kristoffersen, 2006. "Conference Report on the Economics of Commodity Prices and Exchange Rates," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 06-16, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Jun Ma, 2006. "Consumption Persistence and the Equity Premium Puzzle: A Resolution or Not? (Job Market Paper)," Working Papers UWEC-2006-21-R, University of Washington, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2006.