Report NEP-IFN-2005-06-14This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Q. Farooq Akram & Øyvind Eitrheim & Lucio Sarno, 2005. "Non-linear dynamics in output, real exchange rates and real money balances: Norway, 1830-2003," Working Paper 2005/2, Norges Bank.
- Hui Guo & Robert Savickas, 2006. "Idiosyncratic volatility, economic fundamentals, and foreign exchange rates," Working Papers 2005-025, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Égert, Balázs & Halpern, László & MacDonald, Ronald, 2004. "Equilibrium Exchange Rates in Transition Economies: Taking Stock of the Issues," CEPR Discussion Papers 4809, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Burstein, Ariel Tomas & Eichenbaum, Martin & Rebelo, Sérgio, 2004. "Large Devaluations and the Real Exchange Rate," CEPR Discussion Papers 4810, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Manuel Gomez & Michael Melvin, . "Explaining the Early Years of the Euro Exchange Rate: an episode of learning about a new central bank," Working Papers 2179608, Department of Economics, W. P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University.
- Égert, Balázs & Halpern, László, 2005. "Equilibrium Exchange Rates in Central and Eastern Europe: A Meta-Regression Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 4869, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Blanchard, Olivier & Giavazzi, Francesco & Sa, Filipa, 2005. "The US Current Account and the Dollar," CEPR Discussion Papers 4888, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- van Tol, Michel R & Wolff, Christian C, 2005. "Forecasting the Spot Exchange Rate with the Term Structure of Forward Premia: Multivariate Threshold Cointegration," CEPR Discussion Papers 4958, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mahesh Kumar Tambi, 2005. "FORECASTING EXCHANGE RATE :A Uni-variate out of sample Approach," International Finance 0506005, EconWPA.
- Item repec:fip:fedfam:2005-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hilde C. Bjørnland & Håvard Hungnes, 2005. "The commodity currency puzzle," Discussion Papers 423, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Dunne, Peter & Hau, Harald & Moore, Michael, 2004. "Macroeconomic Order Flows: Explaining Equity and Exchange Rate Returns," CEPR Discussion Papers 4806, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hau, Harald & Massa, Massimo & Peress, Joël, 2005. "Do Demand Curves for Currencies Slope Down? Evidence from the MSCI Global Index Change," CEPR Discussion Papers 4862, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gourinchas, Pierre-Olivier & Rey, Hélène, 2005. "International Financial Adjustment," CEPR Discussion Papers 4923, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Meenagh, David & Minford, Patrick & Nowell, Eric & Sofat, Prakriti, 2005. "Real Exchange Rate Overshooting RBC Style," CEPR Discussion Papers 5029, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael Bergman & Yin-Wong Cheung & Kon S. Lai, 2005. "The Common-Trend and Transitory Dynamics in Real Exchange Rate Fluctuations," FRU Working Papers 2005/05, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Finance Research Unit.
- Clara Garcia, 2004. "Capital Inflows, Policy Responses, and Their Ill Consequences: Thailand, Malaysia, and Indonesia in the Decade Before the Crises," Working Papers wp81, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Kenneth P. Jameson, 2005. "Exchange Rate Regimes: Latin American Economic Analysis before the Depression," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2005_06, University of Utah, Department of Economics.