Report NEP-IFN-2001-12-26This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jushan Bai & Serena Ng, 2001. "A New Look at Panel Testing of Stationarity and the PPP Hypothesis," Boston College Working Papers in Economics, Boston College Department of Economics 518, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Andrew Atkeson & Patrick J. Kehoe, 2001. "The Advantage of Transparent Instruments of Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 8681, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jacobson, Tor & Jansson, Per & Vredin, Anders & Warne, Anders, 1999. "A VAR Model for Monetary Policy Analysis in a Small Open Economy," Working Paper Series 77, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Andy Haldane & Mark Kruger, 2001. "The Resolution of International Financial Crises: Private Finance and Public Funds," Working Papers, Bank of Canada 01-20, Bank of Canada.
- Jacobson, Tor & Nessen, Marianne, 1998. "World-Wide Purchasing Power Parity," Working Paper Series 75, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Peter Brandner & Harald Grech & Helmut Stix, 2001. "The Effectiveness of Central Bank Intervention in the EMS: The Post 1993 Experience," Working Papers, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank) 55, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- NorbÃ¤ck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2001. "Investment Liberalization - Who Benefits from Cross-Border Mergers & Acquisitions?," Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics 569, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Toni Gravelle & Richhild Moessner, 2001. "Reactions of Canadian Interest Rates to Macroeconomic Announcements: Implications for Monetary Policy Transparency," Working Papers, Bank of Canada 01-5, Bank of Canada.
- Sohnke M. Bartram, 2001. "The Interest Rate Exposure of Nonfinancial Corporations," Finance, EconWPA 0112002, EconWPA, revised 27 Dec 2001.