Report NEP-IFN-2000-02-15This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Menzie D. Chinn & Ian W. Marsh, 2000. "How Do UK-Based Foreign Exchange Dealers Think Their Market Operates?," NBER Working Papers 7524, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:oed:oecdec:228 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ivanter Alexander & Peresetsky Anatoly, 1999. "The Development of the State Bond Market," EERC Working Paper Series 99-06e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Michael P. Dooley, 2000. "Can Output Losses Following International Financial Crises be Avoided?," NBER Working Papers 7531, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Costas Meghir & Mårten Palme, 1999. "Assessing the effect of schooling on earnings using a social experiment," IFS Working Papers W99/10, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Judy Schneider, 1999. "The Increasing Financial Dependency of Young People on Their Families," Discussion Papers 0096, University of New South Wales, Social Policy Research Centre.
- Rene M. Stulz, 2000. "U.S. Banks, Crises, and Bailouts: From Mexico to LTCM," NBER Working Papers 7529, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:oed:oecdec:232 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rachel Griffith, 1999. "Productivity and foreign ownership in the UK car industry," IFS Working Papers W99/11, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Martin Feldstein, 2000. "The European Central Bank and the Euro: The First Year," NBER Working Papers 7517, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dvorkovich Arkady & Gurvich Evsey, 2000. "Interest Rates and Domestic Borrowing Costs in the Medium-Term Perspective," EERC Working Paper Series 99-08e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.