Report NEP-IAS-2013-03-16This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nan L. Maxwell, 2013. "The ACA, Health Care Costs, and Disparities in Employer-Sponsored Health Insurance," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 7683, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Matsuda, Ayako & Kurosaki, Takashi & Sawada, Yasuyuki, 2013. "Rainfall and Temperature Index Insurance in India: Project Documentation," PRIMCED Discussion Paper Series 34, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Mark Pingle & Alexander Fink, 2013. "Kidnap Insurance and its Impact on Kidnapping Outcomes," Working Papers 13-001, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics & University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Izabela Jelovac, 2013. "Physicians' balance billing, supplemental insurance and access to health care," Working Papers halshs-00787602, HAL.
- Pfarr, Christian & Schmid, Andreas, 2013. "The political economics of social health insurance: the tricky case of individuals’ preferences," MPRA Paper 44534, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claude Lefèvre & Stéphane Loisel, 2013. "On multiply monotone distributions, continuous or discrete, with applications," Post-Print hal-00750562, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00796528 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:jet:dpaper:dpaper391 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Oliver Denk & Jean-Baptiste Michau, 2013. "Optimal Social Security with Imperfect Tagging," Working Papers hal-00796521, HAL.
- Ruiqing Miao & David A. Hennessy & Hongli Feng, 2013. "Native Grassland Conversion: the Roles of Risk Intervention and Switching Costs," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 13-wp536, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Grimm, Michael & Hartwig, Renate & Lay, Jann, 2013. "Does Forced Solidarity Hamper Investment in Small and Micro Enterprises?," IZA Discussion Papers 7229, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Peter Fuleky & L Ventura & Qianxue Zhao, 2013. "Common correlated effects and international risk sharing," Working Papers 201304, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Norma B. Coe & Matthew S. Rutledge, 2013. "How Does the Composition of Disability Insurance Applicants Change Across Business Cycles?," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2013-5, Center for Retirement Research.
- Janet M. Wilmoth & Andrew S. London & Colleen M. Heflin, 2013. "The Use of VA Disability Benefits and Social Security Disability Insurance Among Veterans," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2013-6, Center for Retirement Research.