Report NEP-HRM-2012-07-23This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kvaløy, Ola & Olsen, Trond E., 2012. "The Tenuous Relationship between Effort and Performance Pay," Discussion Papers 2012/8, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Michael Kopel & Marco Marini, 2012. "Optimal Compensation Structure In Consumer Cooperatives Under Mixed Oligopoly," Working Papers 0512, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2012.
- Román Andrés Zárate, 2012. "Peer Effects, Cooperation and Competition in Human Capital Formation," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 009795, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Michael Fritsch & Alina Rusakova, 2012. "Self-Employment after Socialism: Intergenerational Links, Entrepreneurial Values, and Human Capital," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 456, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Kvaløy, Ola & Schöttner, Anja, 2012. "Incentives to Motivate," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2012/15, University of Stavanger.
- Antonio Filippin & Marco Paccagnella, 2012. "Family background, self-confidence and economic outcomes," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 875, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Jing Lan & Alistair Munro, 2012. "Environmental Compliance and Human Capital: Evidence from Chinese Industrial Firms," GRIPS Discussion Papers 12-05, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Goto, Jun & Aida, Takeshi & Aoyagi, Keitaro & Sawada, Yasuyuki, 2012. "Incentives and Social Preferences in a Traditional Labor Contract: Evidence from Rice Plantng Field Experiments in the Philippines," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126859, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Diego Restuccia & Guillaume Vandenbroucke, 2012. "A Century of Human Capital and Hours," Working Papers tecipa-460, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Fabio Sabatini & Francesca Modena & Ermanno Tortia, 2012. "Do cooperative enterprises create social trust?," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2012_10, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- David Wittenburg & David R. Mann & David C. Stapleton, 2012. "Work Incentive Simplification Pilot (WISP): Recommendations of the Technical Advisory Panel Regarding the Evaluation Design," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 7471, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Tonin, Mirco & Vlassopoulos, Michael, 2012. "Social Incentives Matter: Evidence from an Online Real Effort Experiment," AICCON Working Papers 112-2012, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Corneo, Giacomo, 2012. "Social insurance, work norms, and the allocation of talent," CEPR Discussion Papers 9028, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cristian Bartolucci & Francesco Devicienti, 2012. "Better Workers Move to Better Firms: A Simple Test to Identify Sorting," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 259, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Eriksen, Kristoffer & Kvaløy, Ola, 2012. "Myopic Risk Taking in Tournaments," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2012/13, University of Stavanger.
- Jocelyne Robert, 2012. "Organizations, Autonomy and Leadership: the importance of the context," Post-Print hal-00717237, HAL.
- Sacchetti, Silvia & Tortia, Ermanno, 2012. "The internal and external governance of cooperatives: the effective membership and consistency of value," AICCON Working Papers 111-2012, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.