Report NEP-HRM-2011-08-15This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sunde, Uwe & Vischer, Thomas, 2011. "Human Capital and Growth: Specification Matters," Economics Working Paper Series 1131, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Blau, Francine D. & Kahn, Lawrence M., 2011. "Substitution Between Individual and Cultural Capital: Pre-Migration Labor Supply, Culture and US Labor Market Outcomes Among Immigrant Woman," IZA Discussion Papers 5890, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wallace, Michael T. & Jack, Claire G., 2011. "Onâ€Farm and Offâ€Farm Returns to Education among Farm Operators in Northern Ireland," 85th Annual Conference, April 18-20, 2011, Warwick University, Coventry, UK, Agricultural Economics Society 108786, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Francine D. Blau & Lawrence M. Kahn, 2011. "Substitution Between Individual and Cultural Capital: Pre-Migration Labor Supply, Culture and US Labor Market Outcomes Among Immigrant Women," NBER Working Papers 17275, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Uschi Backes-Gellner & Christian Rupietta & Simone N. Tuor, 2011. "Educational Spillovers at the Firm Level: Who Benefits from Whom?," Economics of Education Working Paper Series, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU) 0065, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- A. Arrighetti & F. Landini & A. Lasagni, 2011. "Intangible assets and firms heterogeneity: evidence from Italy," Economics Department Working Papers 2011-EP02, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Leandro Elia & Edoardo Di Porto, 2011. "Undeclared Work And Wage Inequality," Working Papers 201108, UniversitÃ della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza (Ex Dipartimento di Economia e Statistica).
- Ferdinand von Siemens, 2011. "Intention-Based Reciprocity and the Hidden Costs of Control," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-115/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Rana, Badar-ul-islam & Munir, Kashif, 2011. "Impact of stressors on the performance of employees," MPRA Paper 32729, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cooper, David J. & Sutter, Matthias, 2011. "Role Selection and Team Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 5892, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rosaz, Julie & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2011. "Lies and Biased Evaluation: A Real-Effort Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 5884, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tobias Boehm & Nadine Riedel, 2011. "On Selection into Public Civil Service," Working Papers, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation 1109, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.