Report NEP-HRM-2011-05-07This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luckstead, Jeff & Choi, Seung Mo & Devadoss, Stephen & Mittelhammer, Ronald C., 2011. "A decomposition of China's productivity through calibration of an endogenous growth model," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103072, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Christian Pfeifer & Simon Janssen & Philip Yang & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2011. "Effects of Training on Employee Suggestions and Promotions in an Internal Labor Market," Working Paper Series in Economics 202, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Niklas Potrafke, 2011. "Unemployment, Human Capital Depreciation and Pension Benefits: An Empirical Evaluation of German Data," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-05, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Hans Gersbach & Hans Haller, 2011. "A Human Relations Paradox," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 11/145, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Joshua S. Graff Zivin & Matthew J. Neidell, 2011. "The Impact of Pollution on Worker Productivity," NBER Working Papers 17004, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luke Haywood, 2011. "Watch your Workers Win. Changing Job Demands and HRM Responses," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00588850, HAL.
- Christian Pfeifer, 2011. "The Heterogeneous Economic Consequences of Works Council Relations," Working Paper Series in Economics 203, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Luigi Siciliani & Odd Rune Straume & Roberto Cellini, 2011. "Quality competition with motivated providers and sluggish demand," NIPE Working Papers 14/2011, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.