Report NEP-HRM-2009-10-31This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dalila NICET – CHENAF (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113) & Eric ROUGIER (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113), 2009. "Human capital and structural change: how do they interact with each other in growth?," Cahiers du GREThA 2009-14, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Egon Franck & Stephan Nüesch & Jan Pieper, 2009. "Specific Human Capital as a Source of Superior Team Performance," Working Papers 0113, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Lydia Mechtenberg & Roland Strausz, 2009. "Migration of the Highly Skilled: Can Europe catch up with the US?," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-048, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Eric Smith, 2009. "Sector-specific human capital and the distribution of earnings," Working Paper 2009-21, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Karin Mayr & Giovanni Peri, 2009. "Brain Drain and Brain Return: Theory and Application to Eastern-Western Europe," NRN working papers 2009-19, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Item repec:eid:wpaper:14762 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Francesc Ortega & Javier G. Polavieja, 2009. "Labor-market exposure as a determinant of attitudes toward immigration," Working Papers 2009-14, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Oliver Falck & Michael Fritsch & Stephan Heblich, 2009. "Bohemians, human capital and regional economic growth," Working Papers 2009/12, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Breuer, Janice Boucher & McDermott, John, 2009. "Respect, responsibility, and production," MPRA Paper 18111, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Driesen Bram, 2009. "Continuous fictitious play in zero-sum games," Research Memoranda 049, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Joern H. Block & Lennart Hoogerheide & Roy Thurik, 2009. "Education and Entrepreneurial Choice: An Instrumental Variables Analysis," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-088/4, Tinbergen Institute, revised 23 Nov 2010.