Report NEP-HRM-2009-02-14This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Belley, Phillippe & Lochner, Lance, 2009. "The Changing Role of Family Income and Ability in Determining Educational Achievement," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2009-9, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 02 Feb 2009.
- Luca Marchiori & Patrice Pieretti & Benteng Zou, 2008. "Migration and human capital in an endogenous fertility model," Working Papers 409, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Nordin, Martin & Persson, Inga & Rooth, Dan-Olof, 2009. "Education-occupation mismatch: Is there an income penalty?," Working Papers 2009:1, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Luca Marchiori & Patrice Pieretti & Benteng Zou, 2008. "Brain drain, remittances, and fertility model," Working Papers 408, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Boudarbat, Brahim & Lemieux, Thomas & Riddell, W. Craig, 2009. "The Evolution of the Returns to Human Capital in Canada, 1980 - 2006," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2009-8, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 02 Feb 2009.
- Chen, Dandan, 2009. "Vocational Schooling, Labor Market Outcomes, and College Entry," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4814, The World Bank.
- Azam, Mehtabul, 2009. "India's Increasing Skill Premium: Role of Demand and Supply," IZA Discussion Papers 3968, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andersson, Åke E, 2009. "Returns to Education," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 163, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Bill Adamson & Ritu Hooda, 2008. "The Return To College Education," Issue Briefs 2008504, South Dakota State University, Department of Economics.
- Belton Fleisher & Haizheng Li & Min-Qiang Zhao, 2009. "Human Capital, Economic Growth, and Regional Inequality in China," Working Papers 09-01, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Rita Cappariello & Roberta Zizza, 2009. "Dropping the books and working off the books," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 702, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Kudo, Ines & Bazan, Jorge, 2009. "Measuring beginner reading skills: An empirical evaluation of alternative instruments and their potential use for policymaking and accountability in Peru," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4812, The World Bank.
- Fortin, Nicole & Parent, Daniel, 2009. "Employee Training in Canada," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2009-10, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 02 Feb 2009.
- Vollmer, Sebastian & Ziegler, Maria, 2009. "Political Institutions and Human Development Does Democracy Fulfill its 'Constructive' and 'Instrumental' Role?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4818, The World Bank.