Report NEP-HRM-2008-10-07This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- yamamura, eiji, 2008. "Positive externalities of congestion, human capital, and socio-economic factors: A case study of chronic illness in Japan," MPRA Paper 10833, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nino-Zarazua, Miguel, 2008. "Wider impacts of microcredit: evidence from labor and human capital in urban Mexico," MPRA Paper 10814, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giles, John & Park, Albert & Wang, Meiyan, 2008. "The great proletarian cultural revolution, disruptions to education, and returns to schooling in urban China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4729, The World Bank.
- Kucel, Aleksander & Byrne, Delma, 2008. "Are Over-educated People Insiders or Outsiders? A Case of Job Search Methods and Over-education in UK," Papers, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) WP258, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Francine D. Blau & Lawrence M. Kahn & Albert Yung-Hsu Liu & Kerry L. Papps, 2008. "The Transmission of Women's Fertility, Human Capital and Work Orientation Across Immigrant Generations," NBER Working Papers 14388, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francisco Gallego, 2008. "Historical Origins of Schooling: The Role of Democracy and Political Decentralization," Documentos de Trabajo, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad CatÃ³lica de Chile. 342, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad CatÃ³lica de Chile..
- de la Garza, Adrián G., 2008. "Do smart cities grow faster?," MPRA Paper 10881, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sitnikov, Catalina Soriana, 2008. "O noua provocare a invatamantului superior din Romania - universitatile antreprenoriale," MPRA Paper 10775, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alicia Sasser, 2008. "The future of the skilled labor force in New England: the supply of recent college graduates," New England Public Policy Center Research Report, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston 08-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Yu, Li & Orazem, Peter, 2011. "O-Ring Production on U.S. Hog Farms: Joint Choices of Farm Size, Technology, and Compensation," Staff General Research Papers 12992, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Danny Leung & Alexander Ueberfeldt, 2008. "Human Capital Risk and the Firmsize Wage Premium," Working Papers 08-33, Bank of Canada.
- Tindara Addabbo & Maria Laura Di Tommaso, 2008. "Children Capabilities and Family Characteristics in Italy," Center for Economic Research (RECent), University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics 022, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics.
- Maria Knoth Humlum, 2008. "Timing of Family Income, Borrowing Constraints and Child Achievement," Economics Working Papers, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus 2008-12, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.