Report NEP-HRM-2008-10-07This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- yamamura, eiji, 2008. "Positive externalities of congestion, human capital, and socio-economic factors: A case study of chronic illness in Japan," MPRA Paper 10833, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nino-Zarazua, Miguel, 2008. "Wider impacts of microcredit: evidence from labor and human capital in urban Mexico," MPRA Paper 10814, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giles, John & Park, Albert & Wang, Meiyan, 2008. "The great proletarian cultural revolution, disruptions to education, and returns to schooling in urban China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4729, The World Bank.
- Kucel, Aleksander & Byrne, Delma, 2008. "Are Over-educated People Insiders or Outsiders? A Case of Job Search Methods and Over-education in UK," Papers WP258, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Francine D. Blau & Lawrence M. Kahn & Albert Yung-Hsu Liu & Kerry L. Papps, 2008. "The Transmission of Women's Fertility, Human Capital and Work Orientation Across Immigrant Generations," NBER Working Papers 14388, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francisco Gallego, 2008. "Historical Origins of Schooling: The Role of Democracy and Political Decentralization," Documentos de Trabajo 342, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- de la Garza, Adrián G., 2008. "Do smart cities grow faster?," MPRA Paper 10881, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sitnikov, Catalina Soriana, 2008. "O noua provocare a invatamantului superior din Romania - universitatile antreprenoriale," MPRA Paper 10775, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alicia Sasser, 2008. "The future of the skilled labor force in New England: the supply of recent college graduates," New England Public Policy Center Research Report 08-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Yu, Li & Orazem, Peter, 2011. "O-Ring Production on U.S. Hog Farms: Joint Choices of Farm Size, Technology, and Compensation," Staff General Research Papers 12992, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Danny Leung & Alexander Ueberfeldt, 2008. "Human Capital Risk and the Firmsize Wage Premium," Working Papers 08-33, Bank of Canada.
- Tindara Addabbo & Maria Laura Di Tommaso, 2008. "Children Capabilities and Family Characteristics in Italy," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 022, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics.
- Maria Knoth Humlum, 2008. "Timing of Family Income, Borrowing Constraints and Child Achievement," Economics Working Papers 2008-12, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.