Report NEP-HRM-2008-09-29This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Böhlmark, Anders & Lindahl, Mikael, 2008. "Does School Privatization Improve Educational Achievement? Evidence from Sweden's Voucher Reform," IZA Discussion Papers 3691, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Audra J. Bowlus & Chris Robinson, 2008. "Human Capital Prices, Productivity and Growth," University of Western Ontario, CIBC Centre for Human Capital and Productivity Working Papers 20085, University of Western Ontario, CIBC Centre for Human Capital and Productivity.
- Svitlana Maksymenko & Mahbub Rabbani, 2008. "Economic Reforms, Human Capital, and Economic Growth in India and South Korea: A Cointegration Analysis," Working Papers 361, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2008.
- Guido Schwerdt & Andrea Ichino & Oliver Ruf & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer & Josef Zweimüller, 2008. "Does the color of the collar matter? Firm specific human capital and post-displacement outcomes," NRN working papers 2008-01, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Schindler, Dirk, 2008. "Human Capital, Multiple Income Risk and Social Insurance," Discussion Papers 2008/18, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Anna Aizer, 2008. "Peer Effects and Human Capital Accumulation: the Externalities of ADD," NBER Working Papers 14354, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bo Hansson, 2008. "Job-Related Training and Benefits for Individuals: A Review of Evidence and Explanations," OECD Education Working Papers 19, OECD Publishing.
- Lisa Barrow & Cecilia Elena Rouse, 2008. "School vouchers and student achievement: recent evidence, remaining questions," Working Paper Series WP-08-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Naude, Wim, 2008. "Entrepreneurship in Economic Development," Working Paper Series RP2008/20, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Abada, Teresa Hou, Feng Ram, Bali, 2008. "Group Differences in Educational Attainment Among the Children of Immigrants," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2008308e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Chiara Binelli, 2008. "Returns to Education and Increasing Wage Inequality in Latin America," Working Paper Series 30-08, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jan 2008.
- Buscha, Franz & Maurel, Arnaud & Page, Lionel & Speckesser, Stefan, 2008. "The Effect of High School Employment on Educational Attainment: A Conditional Difference-in-Differences Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 3696, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Muhammad Purnagunawan, 2008. "Earning Motivation and The Conventional Earning Function," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200805, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Sep 2008.
- Günseli Berik & Cihan Bilginsoy & Larry S. Williams, 2008. "Gender and Racial Training Gaps in Oregon Apprenticeship Programs," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2008_15, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2008-09-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore