Report NEP-HRM-2008-04-15This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:lvl:pmmacr:2008-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hessel Oosterbeek & Mirjam van Praag & Auke IJsselstein, 2008. "The impact of entrepreneurship education on entrepreneurship competencies and intentions: An evaluation of the Junior Achievement Student Mini-Company Program," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-027, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Leitão, João & Franco, Mário, 2008. "Individual Entrepreneurship Capacity and Performance of SMEs," MPRA Paper 8179, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Apr 2008.
- Item repec:iaa:wpaper:200801 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nevine Mokhtar Eid, 2008. "The Capital Asset Pricing Model: An Application on the Efficiency of Financing Higher Public Education in Egypt," Working Papers, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology 8, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology.
- Sackey, 2008. "Private Returns to Education in Ghana: Implications for Investments in Schooling and Migration," Research Papers, African Economic Research Consortium RP_174, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Lance J. Lochner & Alexander Monge-Naranjo, 2008. "The Nature of Credit Constraints and Human Capital," NBER Working Papers 13912, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alka obadiÄ‡ & Sanja PoriÄ‡, 2008. "The coordination between education and employment policies," EFZG Working Papers Series 0802, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.
- Doepke, Matthias & Tertilt, Michèle, 2008. "Women’s Liberation: What’s in It for Men?," IZA Discussion Papers 3421, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pasquale Tridico, 2008. "Growth, inequality and poverty during a process of institutional change," Working Papers - Economics wp2008_01, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Katja GÃ¶rlitz & Joel Stiebale, 2008. "Does Product Market Competition Decrease Employersâ€™ Training Investments? â€“ Evidence from German Establishment Panel Data," Ruhr Economic Papers, Rheinisch-WestfÃ¤lisches Institut fÃ¼r Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-UniversitÃ¤t Bochum, UniversitÃ¤t Dortmund, UniversitÃ¤t Duisburg-Essen 0041, Rheinisch-WestfÃ¤lisches Institut fÃ¼r Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-UniversitÃ¤t Bochum, UniversitÃ¤t Dortmund, UniversitÃ¤t Duisburg-Essen.
- Kam Leong Szeto & Simon McLoughlin, 2008. "Does Quality Matter in Labour Input? The Changing Pattern of Labour Composition in New Zealand," Treasury Working Paper Series 08/01, New Zealand Treasury.
- Tiffany Hutcheson, 2008. "Improving Student Skills in Essay Writing and Oral Presentations," Working Paper Series, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney 152, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Rui Leite & Óscar Afonso, 2008. "Effects of Learning-by-doing, technology-adoption costs and wage inequality," FEP Working Papers 272, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Orazio Attanasio & Adriana Kugler & Costas Meghir, 2008. "Training Disadvantaged Youth in Latin America: Evidence from a Randomized Trial," NBER Working Papers 13931, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.