Report NEP-HRM-2007-12-01This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- George Messinis & Nilss Olekalns, 2007. "Skills Mismatch and Returns to Training in Australia:Some New Evidence," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 997, The University of Melbourne.
- Petr Hanel, 2007. "Skills required for innovation: A review of the literature," Cahiers de recherche 07-23, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
- Sakiko Fukuda-Parr, 2007. "Human Rights and Human Development," Economic Rights Working Papers 4, University of Connecticut, Human Rights Institute.
- Jan C. van Ours & Jenny Williams, 2007. "Why Parents Worry: Initiation into Cannabis Use by Youth and their Educational Attainment," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1013, The University of Melbourne.
- Charles T. Clotfelter & Helen F. Ladd & Jacob L. Vigdor, 2007. "Teacher Credentials and Student Achievement in High School: A Cross-Subject Analysis with Student Fixed Effects," NBER Working Papers 13617, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Boris Groysberg & Ashish Nanda & M. Julia Prats, 2007. "Does Individual Performance Affect Entrepreneurial Mobility? Empirical Evidence from the Financial Analysis Market," NBER Working Papers 13633, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Florian Walter & Sieglinde Rosenberger, 2007. "Skilled Voices?: Reflections on Political Participation and Education in Austria," OECD Education Working Papers 11, OECD Publishing.
- Jon Lauglo & Tormod Øia, 2007. "Education and Civic Engagement: Review of Research and a Study on Norwegian Youths," OECD Education Working Papers 12, OECD Publishing.
- Espinosa Espinosa, Aarón & Alvis Arrieta, Jorge & Toro González, Daniel, 2007.
"Bolívar frente a los Objetivos de Desarrollo del Milenio
[Bolívar and the Millennium Development Goals]," MPRA Paper 5986, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Justine S. Hastings & Jeffrey M. Weinstein, 2007. "Information, School Choice, and Academic Achievement: Evidence from Two Experiments," NBER Working Papers 13623, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Manuel F. Bagues & Mauro Sylos Labini, 2007. "Do On-Line Labor Market Intermediaries Matter? The Impact of AlmaLaurea on the University-to-Work Transition," NBER Working Papers 13621, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cunha, Miguel Pina e & Cardoso, Carlos Cabral & Rego, Armenio & Clegg, Stwart, 2007. "From “This Job Is Killing me” to “I Live in the life I Love and I Love the Life I Live”, or from Stakhanov to Contemporary Workaholics," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp519, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.