Report NEP-HRM-2007-10-13This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dennis Görlich & Andries de Grip, 2007. "Human Capital Depreciation During Family-related Career Interruptions in Male and Female Occupations," Kiel Working Papers 1379, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Bianco, Dominique, 2007. "R&D, Competition and Growth with Human Capital Accumulation : A Comment," MPRA Paper 5243, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mari Rege & Kjetil Telle & Mark Votruba, 2007. "Parental Job Loss and Children’s School Performance," Discussion Papers 517, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Kelchtermans, Stijn & Verboven, Frank, 2007. "Reducing Product Diversity in Higher Education," CEPR Discussion Papers 6508, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nathalie Havet & Catherine Sofer, 2007. "Why do women’s wages increase so slowly throughout their career? A dynamic model of statistical discrimination," Working Papers 0722, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Servaas van der Berg & Megan Louw, 2007. "Lessons learnt from SACMEQII: South African student performance in regional context," Working Papers 16/2007, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Strawinski, Pawel, 2007. "Changes In Return To Higher Education In Poland 1998-2004," MPRA Paper 5185, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aliprantis, Dionissi, 2007. "A Note on Why Quarter of Birth is Not a Valid Instrument for Educational Attainment," MPRA Paper 5168, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ariane Szafarz, 2007. "Hiring people-like-yourself: a representation of discrimination on the job market," Working Papers CEB 07-021.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Yuji Tamura, 2007. "Do Employers Support Immigration?," Trinity Economics Papers tep1107, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Silva, Maria José & Leitão, João, 2007. "What Determines the Entrepreneurial Innovative Capability of Portuguese Industrial Firms?," MPRA Paper 5216, University Library of Munich, Germany.