Report NEP-HRM-2006-12-04This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Moheyuddin, Ghulam, 2005. "Gender Inequality in Education: Impact on Income, Growth and Development," MPRA Paper 685, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wong, Poh Kam & Lee, Lena & Leung, Aegean, 2006. "Entrepreneurship by circumstances and abilities: the mediating role of job satisfaction and moderating role of self-efficacy," MPRA Paper 596, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Teubal, Morris, 2006. "Venture Capitalism as a Mechanism for Knowledge Governance," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200604, University of Turin.
- Budria, Santiago, 2005. "Can over-education account for the positive association between education and within-groups wage inequality? A note," MPRA Paper 92, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Callegati Enrico & Grandi Silvia, 2005. "Cluster dynamics and innovation in SMEs: the role of culture," EBLA Working Papers 200503, University of Turin.
- Devicenti francesco & Maida Agata & Pacelli Lia, 2005. "The Resurrection of the Italian Wage Curve," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 200502, University of Turin.
- Al-Samarrai, Samer & Reilly, Barry, 2006. "Education, Employment and Earnings of Secondary School and University Leavers in Tanzania: Evidence from a Tracer Study," MPRA Paper 129, University Library of Munich, Germany.