Report NEP-HPE-2013-10-02This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roy H Grieve, 2013. "An issue with own-rates: Keynes borrows from Sraffa , Sraffa criticises Keynes, and present-day commentators get hold of the wrong end of the stick," Working Papers 1319, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Khan, Haider & Patomäki, Heikki, 2013. "A reconstructive critique of IPE and GPE from a critical scientific realist perspective: An alternative Keynesian-Kaleckian approach," MPRA Paper 49517, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guilhem Lecouteux, 2013. "Choosing one's preferences," Working Papers hal-00864704, HAL.
- Alain Béraud, 2013. "Jacoud, Gilles. Money and Banking in Jean-Baptiste Say's Economic Thought," Post-Print halshs-00865694, HAL.
- Andrew Mearman, 2013. "How should economics curricula be evaluated?," Working Papers 20131306, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Brendan Daley & Philipp Sadowski, 2013. "Foundations for Cooperation in the Prisoners’ Dilemma," Working Papers 13-17, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Alexander Lasco, 2013. "Money, Trust and Hierarchies: To the Question of the Maintenance of Confidence in the Complex Economic Institutions," Working Papers 35, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Alain Béraud, 2013. "Mill et la crise de 1825," Post-Print halshs-00865697, HAL.
- Guillermo Calvo, 2013. "Puzzling over the Anatomy of Crises: Liquidity and the Veil of Finance," IMES Discussion Paper Series 13-E-09, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Kaplan, Todd & Ruffle, Bradley & Shtudiner, Zeev, 2013. "Waiting to Cooperate?," MPRA Paper 50096, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ma, Debin & Yuan, Weipeng, 2013. "Discovering Chinese Economic History from Footnotes: the Living Tale of a Private Merchant Archive (1800-1850)," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 163, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Eduardo Albuquerque, 2013. "Notas sobre a crise de 2008: transição para uma nova fase do capitalismo?," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG 498, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Stuart Birks, 2012. "An economics angle on the law," Working Papers 20121212, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Andrew Mearman & Aspasia Papa & Don J. Webber, 2013. "Why do students study economics?," Working Papers 20131303, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Michael D. Carr & Phil Mellizo, 2013. "Entitlement in a Real Effort Ultimatum Game," Working Papers 14, University of Massachusetts Boston, Economics Department.