Report NEP-HPE-2009-09-11This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Agnès Festré & Pierre Garrouste, 2009. "The economic analysis of social norms: A reappraisal of Hayek's legacy," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00346389, HAL.
- Agnès Festré & Eric Nasica, 2009. "Schumpeter on money, banking and finance: An institutionalist perspective," Post-Print halshs-00272405, HAL.
- Hernando Matallana, 2009. "The Struggle Over the Real Wage In the Monetary Production Economy," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 005271, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Stefan Voigt, 2009. "Positive Constitutional Economics II—A Survey of Recent Developments," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200936, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Eyal Winter & Ignacio Garcia-Jurado & Jose Mendez-Naya & Luciano Mendez-Naya, 2009. "Mental Equilibrium and Rational Emotions," Discussion Paper Series dp521, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Katarina Juselius, 2009. "Time to reject the privileging of economic theory over empirical evidence? A Reply to Lawson (2009)," Discussion Papers 09-16, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Duvvuri Subbarao, 2009. "Ethics and the World of Finance," Working Papers id:2201, eSocialSciences.
- Bernard Billaudot, 2009. "La crise de 2008 : l'emboitement de trois crises," Post-Print halshs-00406639, HAL.
- Stefan Voigt, 2009. "How (Not) to Measure Institutions," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200937, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Robert J. Aumann, 2009. "Game Engineering," Discussion Paper Series dp518, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Carsten Krabbe Nielsen, 2009. "Rational Overconfidence and Social Security," Discussion Paper Series 0916, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.