Report NEP-HPE-2002-06-13This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert P. Parks, 2002. "The Faustian Grip of Academic Publishing," Microeconomics, EconWPA 0202005, EconWPA.
- Marcelo de Paiva Abreu, 2002. "Keynes e As Conseqüências Econômicas da Paz," Textos para discussÃ£o, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil) 454, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Urs Birchler, 2002. "Poets as consultants? Economic contract theory in German literature," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2002, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen 2002-10, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Agustín José Menéndez, 2003. "Taxing Europe: Two cases for a European power to tax (with some comparative observations)," ARENA Working Papers 3, ARENA.
- Samuel Hollander, 2002. "Economic Organization, Distribution And The Equality Issue: The Marx-Engels Perspective," Carleton Economic Papers, Carleton University, Department of Economics 02-05, Carleton University, Department of Economics.