Report NEP-HME-2012-05-15This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anne Busch & Elke Holst, 2012. "Occupational Sex Segregation and Management-Level Wages in Germany: What Role Does Firm Size Play?," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 444, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Estrada, Fernando, 2012.
"Herbert Simon: bounded rationality y teoría de las organizaciones
[Herbert Simon: bounded rationality and organizations theory]," MPRA Paper 38686, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- McLaughlin, C. & Deakin. S., 2011. "Equality Law and the Limits of the 'Business Case' for addressing Gender Inequalities," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp420, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Timothy W. Guinnane & Susana Martinez Rodriguez, 2012. "For Every Law, a Loophole: Flexibility in the Menu of Spanish Business Forms, 1886-1936," Working Papers 1012, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Savchenko, Yevgeniya & Acevedo, Gladys Lopez, 2012. "Female wages in the apparel industry post-MFA : the cases of Cambodia and Sri Lanka," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6061, The World Bank.
- Item repec:tur:wpapnw:7 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Daron Acemoglu & Vasco Carvalho & Asuman Ozdaglar & Alireza Tahbaz-Salehi, 2011. "The Network Origins of Aggregate Fluctuations," Working Papers 587, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Javier Campos & Juan Luis Jiménez & Ancor Suárez-Alemán, 2012. "“Not always sunny in paradise: prices and brand diversity in touristic areas supermarkets”," IREA Working Papers 201211, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised May 2012.
- Duggan, Mark & Goyal, Aparajita, 2012. "Pharmaceutical patents and prices : a preliminary empirical assessment using data from India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6063, The World Bank.
- Jose Ignacio Jiménez Blanco, 2012. "Las raíces agrarias del crecimiento económico andaluz y el grupo Larios (1800-1936)," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1203, Asociación Española de Historia Económica.
- Donnellan,Trevor & Hanrahan,Kevin & Hennessy,Thia, 2012. "The Institutional Framework of the Labour Market: Completed Labour Market Questionnaire," Factor Markets Working Papers 130, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Nora Lustig, 2012. "Rising Food Prices and Children’s Welfare," Working briefs 1201, UNICEF, Division of Policy and Strategy.
- Cowan, Robin & Kamath, Anant, 2012. "Informal knowledge exchanges under complex social relations: A network study of handloom clusters in Kerala, India," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 031, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Elasrag, Hussein, 2012.
"الوقف الاسلامى كأحد أدوات المسؤولية الاجتماعية للشركات
[Islamic Waqf as a tools of corporate social responsibility]," MPRA Paper 38680, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nag, Bodhibrata, 2012. "Public procurement: a case study of the Indian Railways," MPRA Paper 38579, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Houthoofd, Noël & Hendrickx, Jef, 2012. "Industry segment effects and firm effects on firm performance in single industry firms," Working Papers 2012/17, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Huffman, Wallace E., 2012. "The Status of Labor-Saving Mechanization in U.S. Fruit and Vegetable Harvesting," Staff General Research Papers 35132, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Urakami, Kiyoshi, 2012. "Outsourcing and corporate social responsibility : Apple in China," MPRA Paper 38614, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Justin R. Pierce & Peter K. Schott, 2012. "A concordance between ten-digit U.S. Harmonized System codes and SIC/NAICS product classes and industries," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-15, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ana-Isabel Guerra & Ferran Sancho, 2011. "A Non-Possibility Theorem for Joint- Stability in Interindustry Models," Working Papers 580, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Jean Michel Chapuis, 2012. "Price Fairness versus Pricing Fairness," Post-Print hal-00694108, HAL.