الوقف الاسلامى كأحد أدوات المسؤولية الاجتماعية للشركات
[Islamic Waqf as a tools of corporate social responsibility]
AbstractThis research aims to shed light on the role of the Islamic Waqf as a tools of corporate social responsibility.Islamic Waqf can play an important role in activating the principle of corporate social responsibility through the following: achieving sustainable development , developing small and medium enterprises by contributing to the foundations of Waqf and more contribution of many companies in the work of the Waqf and participate in the endowment for the development and to achieve coordination between the various companies in the field of social responsibility.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 38680.
Date of creation: Feb 2012
Date of revision:
Islamic Waqf ; corporate social responsibility; Islamic countries;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Social Responsibility
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2012-05-15 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-HME-2012-05-15 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Abagail McWilliams & Donald S. Siegel & Patrick M. Wright, 2005.
"Corporate Social Responsibility: Strategic Implications,"
Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics
0506, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Abagail McWilliams & Donald S. Siegel & Patrick M. Wright, 2006. "Corporate Social Responsibility: Strategic Implications," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 1-18, 01.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.