Report NEP-HME-2012-03-28This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Randi Kjeldstad & Trude Lappegård, 2012. "How do gender values and household practices cohere? Value-practice configurations in a gender egalitarian context," Discussion Papers 683, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Duflo, Esther, 2012. "Women's Empowerment and Economic Development," CEPR Discussion Papers 8734, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Reva, Anna, 2012. "Gender inequality in the labor market in Serbia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6008, The World Bank.
- Antràs, Pol & Chor, Davin & Fally, Thibault & Hillberry, Russell, 2012. "Measuring the Upstreamness of Production and Trade Flows," CEPR Discussion Papers 8839, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hynes, Brian, 2011. "Economics: The logic & scientific distortion," MPRA Paper 37403, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christophe CARRINCAZEAUX (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Marie CORIS (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113), 2012. "The Decision-Making Process of Relocations: What, Where, How and Why?," Cahiers du GREThA 2012-04, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Acs, Zoltan J. & Wim Naudï¿½, 2011. "Entrepreneurship, Stages of Development, and Industrialization," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Pierre Garello, 2011. "Simple Rules for a Complex World: Is It So?," CAE Working Papers 89, Aix-Marseille Université, CERGAM.
- Haveman, Heather A. & Habinek, Jacob & Goodman, Leo A., 2011. "Who Are the Entrepreneurs: The Elite or Everyman?," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt392635v2, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- De Loecker, Jan & Goldberg, Pinelopi Koujianou & Khandelwal, Amit & Pavcnik, Nina, 2012. "Prices, Markups and Trade Reform," CEPR Discussion Papers 8900, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Havranek, Tomas & Irsova, Zuzana & Janda, Karel, 2011. "Demand for gasoline is more price-inelastic than commonly thought," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt0m94j50t, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Paul Ryan & Uschi Backes-Gellner & Silvia Teuber & Karin Wagner, 2012. "Apprentice pay in Britain, Germany and Switzerland: institutions, market forces, market power," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0075, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Item repec:ros:wpaper:122 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alexandersson , Gunnar & Hultén, Staffan & Nilsson, Jan-Eric & Pyddoke, Roger, 2012. "The liberalization of railway passenger transport in Sweden – Outstanding regulatory challenges," Working papers in Transport Economics 2012:5, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Cuaresma, Jesus Crespo & Oberhofer, Harald & Vincelette, Gallina A., 2012. "Firm growth and productivity in Belarus : new empirical evidence from the machine building industry," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6005, The World Bank.