Report NEP-HME-2011-11-21This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Veneziani, Roberto & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2011. "Exploitation of Labour and Exploitation of Commodities: a “New Interpretation”," MPRA Paper 34650, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juan Pablo Mateo Tomé, 2011. "Eficiencia productiva de la inversión y crecimiento económico. Un enfoque desde la teoría laboral del valor," ENSAYOS DE ECONOMÃA 009117, UNIVERSIDAD NACIONAL DE COLOMBIA SEDE MEDELLIN.
- David Colander, 2011. "Creating Humble Economists: A Code of Ethics for Economists," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 1103, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Giovanni Pérez Ortega & Martín Darío Arango Serna & Lizeth Yuliana Sepulveda Atehortua, 2011. "Las organizaciones no gubernamentales –ONG–: hacia la construcción de su significado," ENSAYOS DE ECONOMÃA 009112, UNIVERSIDAD NACIONAL DE COLOMBIA SEDE MEDELLIN.
- Russo, Alberto, 2011.
"La crisi, le sue origini e il prossimo futuro
[The crisis, its origins, and the next future]," MPRA Paper 34742, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:1765026867 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jan Fagerberg & Koson Sapprasert, 2011. "National innovation systems: the emergence of a new approach," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20111115, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Bruno Amable & Elvire Guillaud & Stefano Palombarini, 2011. "The political economy of neo-liberalism in Italy and France," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00639450, HAL.
- Trzcinski, Eileen & Holst, Elke, 2011. "A Critique and Reframing of Personality in Labour Market Theory: Locus of Control and Labour Market Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 6090, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kuhlenkasper, Torben & Steinhardt, Max Friedrich, 2011. "Unemployment duration in Germany: A comprehensive study with dynamic hazard models and P-Splines," HWWI Research Papers 111, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Giuseppina Malerba, 2011. "Le disuguaglianze regionali nella distribuzione del reddito. Parte seconda: Un'analisi delle famiglie italiane a rischio di povertà," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Politica Economica ispe0057, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Audretsch, David B. & Link, Albert N., 2011. "Entrepreneurship and Innovation: Public Policy Frameworks," Working Papers 11-19, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- John Cotter & Stuart Gabriel & Richard Roll, 2011. "Integration and Contagion in US Housing Markets," Working Papers 201131, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Ejaz Ghani & William R. Kerr & Stephen D. O'Connell, 2011. "Local Industrial Structures and Female Entrepreneurship in India," NBER Working Papers 17596, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean-Claude Thoenig, 2011. "Institutional Theories and Public Institutions," Post-Print halshs-00638348, HAL.
- Basso, Gaetano & Dolls, Mathias & Eichhorst, Werner & Leoni, Thomas & Peichl, Andreas, 2011. "The Effects of the Recent Economic Crisis on Social Protection and Labour Market Arrangements across Socio-Economic Groups," IZA Discussion Papers 6080, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Antoinette Schoar & Luo Zuo, 2011. "Shaped by Booms and Busts: How the Economy Impacts CEO Careers and Management Styles," NBER Working Papers 17590, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Catherine Pollak & Nicolas Sirven, 2011. "The social economy of ageing : Job quality and pathways beyond the labour market in Europe," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00639928, HAL.
- McKee, Gregory J., 2011. "The Economic Contribution of North Dakota Cooperatives to the North Dakota State Economy," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report 117167, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Luca Fiorito, 2011. "The influence of American economists on the Clayton and Federal Trade Commission Acts," Department of Economics University of Siena 623, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Subhani, Muhammad Imtiaz & Osman, Ms.Amber, 2011. "Better Micro Financers in Pakistan, Banks or Financial Institutions," MPRA Paper 34722, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kisswani, Khalid/ M., 2011. "The effects of the U.S. price control policies on OPEC: lessons from the past," MPRA Paper 34624, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Piluso, Fabio & De Bonis, Leonardo, 2011.
"Stress testing e solvibilità per le banche di credito cooperativo in vista di Basilea 3
[Stress testing and solvency for the credit cooperative banks in view of Basel 3]," MPRA Paper 34577, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luigi Pierfranco Campiglio, 2011. "Famiglia, figli e sviluppo sostenibile," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Politica Economica ISPE0055, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Susana Pasamar & Ramón Valle, 2011. "Work-life balance in Spanish Firms: Still on the to-do list," Working Papers 11.05, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Administration.
- Graça, Jorge, 2011. "The Blessings of Vintage: Exploring Technological Change made by Users of Discontinued Home Video Games Hardware," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2011-8, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
- Antonio Accetturo & Luigi Infante, 2011. "Skills or culture? An analysis of the decision to work by immigrant women in Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 815, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Bohachova, Olga & Boockmann, Bernhard & Buch, Claudia M., 2011. "Labor Demand During the Crisis: What Happened in Germany?," IZA Discussion Papers 6074, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Saïsset, L.A. & Couderc, J.P. & Bou Saba, M., 2011. "Cooperative performance measurement proposal (a test with the cooperfic© tool for wine cooperatives in Languedoc-Roussillon)," Working Papers MOISA 201104, UMR MOISA : Marchés, Organisations, Institutions et Stratégies d'Acteurs : CIHEAM-IAMM, CIRAD, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro, IRD - Montpellier, France.
- Michael Brei & Leonardo Gambacorta & Goetz von Peter, 2011. "Rescue packages and bank lending," BIS Working Papers 357, Bank for International Settlements.
- Subhani, Muhammad Imtiaz & Osman, Ms. Amber, 2011. "Human Mind is a Tabula Rasa," MPRA Paper 34733, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
- Gita Gopinath & Oleg Itskhoki & Brent Neiman, 2011. "Trade Prices and the Global Trade Collapse of 2008-2009," NBER Working Papers 17594, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francesco Passarelli, 2011. "Risky Political Changes: Rational Choice vs Prospect Theory," ISLA Working Papers 39, ISLA, Centre for research on Latin American Studies and Transition Economies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.