Report NEP-HME-2011-08-09This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gaëlle Ferrant & Yannick Bourquin, 2011. "Who benefits the most from peer effects within ethnic group ? Empirical evidence on the South African Labour Market," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers), HAL halshs-00612120, HAL.
- Uschi Backes-Gellner & Jens Mohrenweiser & Kerstin Pull, 2011. "When Does Regulation Bite? Co-Determination and the Nature of Employment Relations," Working Papers, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU) 0147, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Friebel, Guido & Ivaldi, Marc & Pouyet, Jérôme, 2011. "Competition and Industry Structure for International Rail Transportation," IDEI Working Papers, Institut d'Ãconomie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse 680, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised 07 Jun 2012.
- Berka, Martin & Devereux, Michael B. & Rudolph, Thomas, 2011. "Price setting in a leading Swiss online supermarket," Working Paper Series, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance 1685, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Blau, Francine D. & Kahn, Lawrence M., 2011. "The Feasibility and Importance of Adding Measures of Actual Experience to Cross-Sectional Data Collection," IZA Discussion Papers 5873, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cristian Barra & Sergio Destefanis & Giuseppe Lubrano Lavadera, 2011. "Risk and Regulation: The Efficiency of Italian Cooperative Banks," CSEF Working Papers, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy 290, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Roger Wilkins & Mark Wooden, 2011. "Measuring Minimum Award Wage Reliance in Australia: The HILDA Survey Experience," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne wp2011n11, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- White, Graham, 2011. "Degrees Of Competition, The Rate Of Return And Growth From A Classical/Sraffian Perspective," Working Papers, University of Sydney, School of Economics 2011-03, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Beckert, Jens & Wehinger, Frank, 2011. "In the shadow illegal markets and economic sociology," MPIfG Discussion Paper, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies 11/9, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Menon, Nidhiya & Rodgers, Yana van der Meulen, 2011. "War and women's work : evidence from the conflict in Nepal," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 5745, The World Bank.
- Caldeira, Monica & Sottomayor, Miguel & Souza Monteiro, Diogo M., 2011. "Portuguese Retailers’ Motivations to Adopt Front of Pack Nutrition Labels: A Qualitative Analysis," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association 109189, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Oriana Bandiera & Iwan Baranky & Imran Rasul, 2011. "Field Experiments with Firms," STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE 028, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Thomas Cleff & Klaus Rennings, 2011. "Theoretical and Empirical Evidence of Timing-to-Market and Lead Market Strategies for Successful Environmental Innovation," Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University dp11-01, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Pelnar, Gregory, 2011. "A comparison of screening mechanisms for identifying potentially anticompetitive accountable care organizations," MPRA Paper 32485, University Library of Munich, Germany.