Report NEP-HME-2011-08-09This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gaëlle Ferrant & Yannick Bourquin, 2011. "Who benefits the most from peer effects within ethnic group ? Empirical evidence on the South African Labour Market," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00612120, HAL.
- Uschi Backes-Gellner & Jens Mohrenweiser & Kerstin Pull, 2011. "When Does Regulation Bite? Co-Determination and the Nature of Employment Relations," Working Papers 0147, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Friebel, Guido & Ivaldi, Marc & Pouyet, Jérôme, 2011. "Competition and Industry Structure for International Rail Transportation," IDEI Working Papers 680, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised 07 Jun 2012.
- Berka, Martin & Devereux, Michael B. & Rudolph, Thomas, 2011. "Price setting in a leading Swiss online supermarket," Working Paper Series 1685, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Blau, Francine D. & Kahn, Lawrence M., 2011. "The Feasibility and Importance of Adding Measures of Actual Experience to Cross-Sectional Data Collection," IZA Discussion Papers 5873, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cristian Barra & Sergio Destefanis & Giuseppe Lubrano Lavadera, 2011. "Risk and Regulation: The Efficiency of Italian Cooperative Banks," CSEF Working Papers 290, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Roger Wilkins & Mark Wooden, 2011. "Measuring Minimum Award Wage Reliance in Australia: The HILDA Survey Experience," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2011n11, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- White, Graham, 2011. "Degrees Of Competition, The Rate Of Return And Growth From A Classical/Sraffian Perspective," Working Papers 2011-03, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Beckert, Jens & Wehinger, Frank, 2011. "In the shadow illegal markets and economic sociology," MPIfG Discussion Paper 11/9, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Menon, Nidhiya & Rodgers, Yana van der Meulen, 2011. "War and women's work : evidence from the conflict in Nepal," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5745, The World Bank.
- Caldeira, Monica & Sottomayor, Miguel & Souza Monteiro, Diogo M., 2011. "Portuguese Retailers’ Motivations to Adopt Front of Pack Nutrition Labels: A Qualitative Analysis," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 109189, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Oriana Bandiera & Iwan Baranky & Imran Rasul, 2011. "Field Experiments with Firms," STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series 028, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Thomas Cleff & Klaus Rennings, 2011. "Theoretical and Empirical Evidence of Timing-to-Market and Lead Market Strategies for Successful Environmental Innovation," Discussion Papers dp11-01, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Pelnar, Gregory, 2011. "A comparison of screening mechanisms for identifying potentially anticompetitive accountable care organizations," MPRA Paper 32485, University Library of Munich, Germany.