Report NEP-HME-2011-04-23This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Justin Polchlopek, 2011. "Medical Expenditure Growth and the Diffusion of Medical Technology," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2011_10, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Kirsten Ford & William McColloch, 2011. "Thorstein Veblen: A Marxist Starting Point," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2011_11, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Alain Leroux, 2011. "Quel projet pour l'économie sociale ?," Working Papers halshs-00585178, HAL.
- Casas-Arce, Pablo & Saiz, Albert, 2011. "Women and Power: Unwilling, Ineffective, or Held Back?," IZA Discussion Papers 5645, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 2011. "Consistency in Organization (updated)," IZA Discussion Papers 5644, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Granlund, David & Köksal , Miyase Yesim, 2011. "Parallel Imports and Mandatory Substitution Reform - A Kick or A Muff for Price Competition in Pharmaceuticals?," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 824, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Gebhard KirchgÃ¤ssner, 2011. "Wissenschaftlicher Fortschritt in den Wirtschaftswissenschaften: Einige Bemerkungen," CREMA Working Paper Series 2011-09, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Devitt, Conor & Diffney, Seán & FitzGerald, John & Malaguzzi Valeri, Laura & Tuohy, Aidan, 2011. "Goldilocks and the Three Electricity Prices: Are Irish Prices "Just Right"?," Papers WP372, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Heise, Arne, 2011. "Gesellschaftswissenschaftliche Ideale - 'Gute Gesellschaften' bei Hayek, Nozick, Marx und Keynes," Discussion Papers 21, University of Hamburg, Centre for Economic and Sociological Studies (CESS/ZÖSS).
- Charlotte Gaston-Breton, 2011. "Consumer Preferences for 99-ending prices: the mediating role of price consciousness," Business Economics Working Papers wb110503, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Duso, Thomas & Gugler, Klaus & Yurtoglu, Burcin B., 2011. "How Effective is European Merger Control?," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 354, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- H. Luke Shaefer & Liyun Wu, 2010. "Unemployment Insurance and Low-Educated Single Working Mothers Before and After Welfare Reform," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 11-173, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Araujo, Ricardo Azevedo & Teixeira, Joanílio Rodolpho, 2011. "A multi-sector version of the Post-Keynesian growth model," MPRA Paper 30331, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Soklis, George, 2011. "Wage-profit curves of the Finnish economy: evidence from the supply and use tables," MPRA Paper 30183, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schwalje, Wes, 2011. "A Conceptual Model of National Skills Formation for Knowledge-based Economic Development," MPRA Paper 30302, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Akhabbar, Amanar & Lallement, Jérôme, 2010. "Wassily Leontief and Léon Walras: the Production as a Circular Flow," MPRA Paper 30207, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Akhabbar, Amanar & Lallement, Jerôme, 2011.
"« Appliquer la théorie économique de l’équilibre général » : de Walras à Leontief
[Applying general equilibrium theory: from Walras to Leontief]," MPRA Paper 30210, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:cdl:glinre:1936257 is not listed on IDEAS anymore