Report NEP-HIS-2012-07-08This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Esteban Pérez Caldentey & Matias Vernengo, 2012. "Heterodox Central Bankers: Eccles, Prebisch and Financial Reform in 1930s," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2012_04, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Michael D. Bordo & Joseph G. Haubrich, 2012. "Deep Recessions, Fast Recoveries, and Financial Crises: Evidence from the American Record," NBER Working Papers 18194, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stan Metcalfe, 2012. "J.A. Schumpeter and the Theory of Economic Evolution (One Hundred Years beyond the Theory of Economic Development)," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2012-13, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Mehl, Arnaud & Chiţu, Livia, 2012. "When did the dollar overtake sterling as the leading international currency? Evidence from the bond markets," Working Paper Series 1433, European Central Bank.
- Luca Fiorito, 2012. "Between Progressivism and Institutionalism Albert Benedict Wolfe on Eugenics," Department of Economics University of Siena 644, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Osvaldo Urzua, 2012. "Emergence and Development of Knowledge-Intensive Mining Services (KIMS)," The Other Canon Foundation and Tallinn University of Technology Working Papers in Technology Governance and Economic Dynamics 41, TUT Ragnar Nurkse School of Innovation and Governance.
- Wolz, Axel, 2012. "Lessons of the Transformation of the Agricultural Administration and Associations in East Germany with the Collapse of the Socialist Regime," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126071, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Nicolás Bonino Gayoso & Carolina Román & Henry Willebald, 2012. "PIB y estructura productiva en Uruguay (1870-2011): Revisión de series históricas y discusión metodológica," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 12-05, Instituto de Economía - IECON.
- Sebastian Braun, Michael Kvasnicka, 2012. "Immigration and Structural Change: Evidence from Post-war Germany," Kiel Working Papers 1778, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Suranjana Nabar-Bhaduri & Matías Vernengo, 2012. "Service-led growth and the balance of payments constraint in India: An unsustainable strategy," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2012_06, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- A. Arrighetti & A. Ninni & E. Breda & R. Cappariello & M. Clemens & D. Schumacher, 2012. "Competitiveness in manufacturing. Germany vs. Italy – a comparison," Economics Department Working Papers 2012-EP01, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Hazar Ben Barka & Sarah Mokaddem, 2012. "Nature of the Director's profile and Knowledge Transfer in Corporate Social Responsibility: A Literature-based Approach," Post-Print hal-00692350, HAL.
- John Bryant, 2012. "Thermoeconomics, A Thermodynamic Approach to Economics, Third Edition, Chapter 1 Introduction," Working Papers tech12012, Economic Consultancy, Vocat International.
- Riccardo De Bonis & Fabio Farabullini & Miria Rocchelli & Alessandra Salvio, 2012. "Nuove serie storiche sull'attivita' di banche e altre istituzioni finanziarie dal 1861 al 2011: che cosa ci dicono?," Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers) 26, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Collard, Fabrice & Fève, Patrick, 2012. "Sur les Causes et les Effets en Macro-Economie : les Contributions de Sargent et Sims,Prix Nobel d'Economie 2011," TSE Working Papers 12-317, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).