Report NEP-HIS-2011-11-21This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Baten, Joerg & Julia, Muschallik, 2011. "On the status and the future of economic history in the world," MPRA Paper 34704, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jean-Claude Thoenig, 2011. "Institutional Theories and Public Institutions," Post-Print, HAL halshs-00638348, HAL.
- David Laidler, 2011. "Professor Fisher and the Quantity Theory - A Significant Encounter," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics 20111, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Raimon Soler Becerro (Centre dEstudis Antoni de Capmany de la Universitat de Barcelona), 2011. "From trade to industry. The wine production sector in the Penedes Denomination of Origin, 1940-2000," Working Papers in Economics, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia 266, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Frank A.G. den Butter & Harro B.J.B. Maas, 2011. "From Expert Judgment to Model based Monetary Analysis: The Case of the Dutch Central Bank in the Postwar Period," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 11-161/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Douglas A. Irwin, 2011. "Gold Sterilization and the Recession of 1937-38," NBER Working Papers 17595, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ilgmann, Cordelius, 2011. "Silvio Gesell: 'a strange, unduly neglected' monetary theorist," CAWM Discussion Papers, Center of Applied Economic Research MÃ¼nster (CAWM), University of MÃ¼nster 23, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM), University of Münster.
- Jan Fagerberg & Koson Sapprasert, 2011. "National innovation systems: the emergence of a new approach," Working Papers on Innovation Studies, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo 20111115, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Luca Fiorito, 2011. "The influence of American economists on the Clayton and Federal Trade Commission Acts," Department of Economics University of Siena, Department of Economics, University of Siena 623, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Monica Correa Lopez & Beatriz De Blas, 2011. "International transmission of medium-term technology cycles: Evidence from Spain as a recipient country," Working Papers, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department 1132, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Julián Andrada-Félix & Fernando Fernández-Rodríguez & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, 2011. "Historical financial analogies of the current crisis," Working Papers, AsociaciÃ³n EspaÃ±ola de EconomÃa y Finanzas Internacionales 11-08, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Francesco Casarin & Anna Moretti, 2011. "An international review of cultural consumption research," Working Papers 12, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Guillermo Maya Muñoz, 2011. "Vigésimo aniversario de la independencia del Banco de la República," ENSAYOS DE ECONOMÃA 009120, UNIVERSIDAD NACIONAL DE COLOMBIA SEDE MEDELLIN.
- Inglehart, Ronald F. & Norris, Pippa, 2011. "The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse: Understanding Human Security," Working Paper Series, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government rwp11-039, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.