Report NEP-HIS-2010-10-16This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Morgan Kelly & Cormac Ó Gráda, 2010. "Living Standards and Mortality since the Middle Ages," Working Papers 201026, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Xavier Tafunell, 2010. "The electric revolution in Latin America," Economics Working Papers 1236, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Metin Cosgel & Bogac A. Ergene, 2010. "Intergenerational Wealth Accumulation and Dispersion in the Ottoman Empire: Observations from Eighteenth-Century Kastamonu," Working papers 2010-24, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- J. Devika, 2010. "Imagining Women's Social Space in Early Modern Keralam," Working Papers id:2987, eSocialSciences.
- Álvaro Santos Pereira & Pedro Lains, 2010. "From an agrarian society to a knowledge economy: Portugal, 1950-2010," Working Papers in Economic History wp10-09, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Historia Económica e Instituciones.
- Joan R. Rosés & Daniel A. Tirado & Julio Martínez-Galarraga, 2010. "The long-term patterns of regional income inequality in Spain (1860-2000)," Working Papers in Economic History wp10-08, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Historia Económica e Instituciones.
- Fischer, A.M., 2010. "Is China turning Latin? Chinaâ€™s balancing act between power and dependence on the wave of global imbalances," ISS Working Papers - General Series 496, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University (ISS), The Hague.
- Ciara Brown & Colin Scott, 2010. "Regulation in Ireland: History, Structure, Style and Reform," Working Papers 201044, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Timothy Dunne & Shawn Klimek & James Schmitz, Jr., 2010. "Competition and Productivity: Evidence from the Post WWII U.S. Cement Industry," Working Papers 10-29, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- K.C. Zachariah, 2010. "The Syrian Christians of Kerala: Demographic and Socioeconomic Transition in the Twentieth Century," Working Papers id:2970, eSocialSciences.
- Grenet, Julien & Hart, Robert A & Roberts, J Elizabeth, 2010. "Above and beyond the call. Long-term real earnings effects of British male military conscription in the post-war years," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2010-08, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Barbara Pistoresi & Alberto Rinaldi, 2010. "Exports,growth and causality. New evidence on Italy: 1863-2004," Department of Economics 0633, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- T.T. Sreekumar, 2010. "Peasants and Formal Credit in Thiruvithamcore: The State Institutions and Social Structure 1914-1940," Working Papers id:2947, eSocialSciences.
- Item repec:tcu:wpaper:1008 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Development Economics Senior Vice Presidency, 2010. "Research for development : a World Bank perspective on future directions for research," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5437, The World Bank.
- Akihiko Kawaura, 2010. "Self-Serving Mayors and Local Government Consolidations in Japan," Working Papers 201014, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Mkandawire, Thandika, 2010. "On Tax Efforts and Colonial Heritage in Africa," Arbetsrapport 2010:10, Institute for Futures Studies.