Regulation in Ireland: History, Structure, Style and Reform
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Geary Institute, University College Dublin in its series Working Papers with number 201044.
Length: 49 pages
Date of creation: 01 Oct 2010
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2010-10-16 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-REG-2010-10-16 (Regulation)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Niamh Hardiman, 2010. "Economic Crisis and Public Sector Reform: Lessons from Ireland," Working Papers 201013, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Niamh Hardiman & Colin Scott, 2011. "Ordering Things: The Irish State Administration Database," Working Papers 201127, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Geary Tech).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.