Report NEP-HIS-2007-01-14This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Catherine Grandclement, 2006. "Wheeling food products around the store… and away: the invention of the shopping cart, 1936-1953," CSI Working Papers Series 006, Centre de Sociologie de l'Innovation (CSI), Mines ParisTech.
- Jurica Šimurina & Josip Tica, 2006. "Historical Perspective of the Role of Technology in Economic Development," EFZG Working Papers Series 0610, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.
- Stefan Szymanski, 2006. "A Theory of the Evolution of Modern Sport," Working Papers 0630, International Association of Sports Economists & North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Alam, M. Shahid, 2006. "Global Disparities Since 1800:Trends and Regional Patterns," MPRA Paper 1289, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Forster & Martin Walsh & Sue Bowden, 2006. "The 'weight of evidence' concerning tobacco harm: beliefs in mid-twentieth century America," Discussion Papers 06/23, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Ian Keay & Marina Adshade, 2006. "Enabling the Visible Hand," Working Papers 1103, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Miguel A. López-Morell & José M. O’Kean, 2006. "The Rothschild House business network in Spain as an example of entrepreneurial decision-taking and management structure," Working Papers 06.32, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Sennur Akansel & Berk Minez, 2006. "Planning and Protecting Historical Buildings in KaleiÃ§i Region of Edirne/Turkey," ERSA conference papers ersa06p665, European Regional Science Association.
- Alam, M. Shahid, 2006. "Economic Growth with Energy," MPRA Paper 1260, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kostas Rontos & Christos Mavroudis & Theodore Georgiadis, 2006. "Suburbanization: A Post World War II Phenomenon in the Athens Metropolitan Area, Greece," ERSA conference papers ersa06p939, European Regional Science Association.
- Angeliki Pardali & Constantine Stathopoulou, 2006. "The Post-War Port Industry Development Models: the Effects on the Economic Development of the Portâ€™s Hinterland," ERSA conference papers ersa06p459, European Regional Science Association.
- Maria Luisa Decuir-Viruez, 2006. "Institutions and Regional Economic Growth: An Assessment of Mexican Regional Strategies 1970-2000," ERSA conference papers ersa06p344, European Regional Science Association.
- Carles Manera, 2006. "El creixement de l'economia turística a les Illes Balears, 1975-2000," DEA Working Papers 23, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Antonio Vazquez-Barquero, 2006. "Emergence and Transformation of Clusters and Milieus," ERSA conference papers ersa06p648, European Regional Science Association.
- Bitros, George & Karayiannis, Anastassios, 2006. "Morality, institutions and economic growth: Lessons from ancient Greece," MPRA Paper 994, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kakia Sofianopoulou, 2006. "The Failure of Regional Development Policies in Former Yugoslavia (1966-1990) - Population As Key Factor," ERSA conference papers ersa06p604, European Regional Science Association.
- Tomaz Dentinho & Vanda Serpa & Paulo Silveira & Joana Goncalves, 2006. "Land Use Change and Socio-Economic Evaluation in SÃ£o Jorge Island (Between 15th and 20th Century)," ERSA conference papers ersa06p91, European Regional Science Association.
- Ilias Plaskovitis, 2006. "The Evolution of Regional Policy Objectives in Greece - Twenty Years of Regional Development Programmes -," ERSA conference papers ersa06p209, European Regional Science Association.
- Mishra, Garima & Goyal, Rashi, 2006. "The World and the Indian Banking Industry," MPRA Paper 1266, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Sep 2006.
- Delfiner, Miguel & Perón, Silvana & Pailhé, Cristina, 2006.
"Cooperativas financieras: revisión de experiencias internacionales (In Spanish)
[Credit cooperatives: overview of international experiences (In Spanish)]," MPRA Paper 1167, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.
- Ruta Aidis, 2005. "Entrepreneurship in Transition Countries: A Review," Working Papers 61, CENTRE FOR THE STUDY OF ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL CHANGE IN EUROPE,School of Slavonic and East European Studies,University College London (SSEES,UCL).
- Anton Tchipev, 2006. "Technological Change and Outsourcing: Competing or Complementary Explanations for the Rising Demand for Skills during the 1980s?," Quaderni della facoltÃ di Scienze economiche dell'UniversitÃ di Lugano 0609, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Metin Ozaslan, 2006. "Spatial Development Tendencies and Emergence of New Industrial Districts in Turkey in the Post-1980 Era," ERSA conference papers ersa06p834, European Regional Science Association.
- Andrew Narwold, 2006. "Historical Designation and Residential Property Values," ERSA conference papers ersa06p245, European Regional Science Association.