Report NEP-HIS-2006-02-12This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Foreman-Peck, James, 2006. "Lessons from Italian Monetary Unification," Working Papers 113, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Sgard, Jérôme, 2006. "Bankruptcy Law, Creditors’ Rights and Contractual Exchange in Europe, 1808–1914," Working Papers 109, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Francisco J. Pueyo, 2006. "Interlocking directorates in Spanish banking in the twentieth century," Economics Working Papers 931, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Villela, André & Briones, Ignacio, 2006. "European Banks and their Impact on the Banking Industry in Chile," Working Papers 108, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Doepke, Matthias & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2005. "Patience Capital and the Demise of the Aristocracy," Seminar Papers 735, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Flandreau, Marc, 2006. "The Logic of Compromise: Monetary bargaining in Austria-Hungary 1867-1913," CEPR Discussion Papers 5397, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Spinelli, Franco & Fratianni, Michele, 2006. "Did Genoa and Venice Kick a Financial Revolution in the Quattrocento?," Working Papers 112, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Daina McDonald, 2006. "150 Issues of The Australian Economic Review: The Changing Face of a Journal over Time," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2006n01, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Michael B. Devereux & Gregor W. Smith, 2005. "Transfer Problem Dynamics: Macroeconomics of the Franco-Prussian War Indemnity," Working Papers 1025, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Kyoji Fukao & Debin Ma & Tangjun Yuan, 2006. "Real GDP in Pre-War East Asia: A 1934-36 Benchmark Purchasing Power Parity Comparison with the U.S," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d05-132, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Dennis Gaertner & Daniel Halbheer, 2004. "Are There Waves in Merger Activity After All?," SOI - Working Papers 0414, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich, revised Feb 2006.
- Henk Don & Johan Verbruggen, 2006. "Models and methods for economic policy; 60 years of evolution at CPB," CPB Discussion Paper 55, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Item repec:col:001049:002385 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michele Tronconi, 2005. "Textile and Apparel: an historical and "glo-cal" perspective. The Italian case from an economic agent's point of view," LIUC Papers in Economics 176, Cattaneo University (LIUC).
- Rousseau, Peter L. & Bordo, Michael D., 2006. "Legal-Political Factors and the Historical Evolution of the Finance-Growth Link," Working Papers 107, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).